2022 Bash Pith, (pen in the Hat) exchange sign up thread.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We have a request to do another Birthday Bash pen exchange. (PITH) If you would like to participate in this event sign up in this thread. I will assign partners on the 21st. You will have until the end of March to complete your exchange. Let me know if your ok with overseas exchanges. The only requirement is that you make the pen. It can be any kind of pen or pencil. Do your best and have fun.

egnald

Sign me up! I thoroughly enjoyed the 2021 BASH PITH. I would prefer to be paired with someone in the USA as I sometimes use wood species that are import and export restricted by the international CITES treaty (Convension on International Trade in Endangered Species).

I would also like to challenge and encourage all of the newer members to sign up. The exchange is a great way to make a more personal connection to another member and pen turner

Regards,
Dave.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm in and will ship anywhere. I'll do my best to finish by the end of March, but I might need to beg for an extension.

rlkalish

Sounds like fun. First time being involved with this, so might make some mistakes, but always ready to learn new things. Been turning pens for years, so no problem there. I guess I should stick to shipping in the U.S. for this first time also.

Last edited:

RGVPens

We have a request to do another Birthday Bash pen exchange. (PITH) If you would like to participate in this event sign up in this thread. I will assign partners on the 21st. You will have until the end of March to complete your exchange. Let me know if your ok with overseas exchanges. The only requirement is that you make the pen. It can be any kind of pen or pencil. Do your best and have fun.
I forgot to put in my response...US only. But I haven't seen assignments yet.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Here are your Pen Partners.
mike8850Amanap
egnaldScotty
steveJBarryE
JoebobberBrandy
alanemorrisonDisplaced Canadian
RicxhAldrichDesertCanyon
WarEagle90Fine Engineer
GregfWoodwzrd
SabertoothBunnyRGVPens
Seermlconnelly
EdgarMedWoodWorx
psshermanrlkalish

egnald

Hello fellow pen turners. I finished up my PITH pen tonight and I must say I am very happy with how it turned out. The USPS should be taking it to Virginia for me next week - nice of them huh. - Dave

Top Bottom