Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, with multiple entries

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings,

For the past two years, we've had very low participation in the annual "anniversary logo" contest. In years past we've had up to 20+ logos, but last year we had only 3, and the year before just two. My opinion is that any reasonable "contest" has a good handful of entries.

Attached to this post is a poll regarding your interest in entering the logo contest. For those not familiar with the IAP logo contest, HERE is a link to last year's contest announcement.

Without sufficient interest, I see the options as not having a logo contest this year, or commissioning a logo from someone. Regarding the latter option, we do have a really nice logo that was designed by Jon Tello for the smock buy we ran last month, and I'm sure that Jon would be happy to turn it into an anniversary logo.

If you're reasonably sure that you'd enter the logo contest, please vote. Comments welcome.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I see some votes are trickling in. That's good to see.

If anyone has thoughts on changes to the rules which might encourage more participation, let's hear it!

gr8macbeth

I will submit an entry this year also. The longer window would be helpful too. The entry window usually falls during the busiest time of the year at my work, so I have struggled to get it completed in time in the past.

Top Bottom