2020 Super Bowl Pool - Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks to all who participated in this year's Super Bowl Pool, and congratulations to our 3 winners: Brad (RBCarving), Todd (Penmaker1967), and Angela (Angela S). Special congratulations to Todd who won both the 2nd and 3rd quarters. This is the second time someone has won 2 quarters in this game (the first one was Billy (Sataro) a few years ago).

The final results are shown in the attached grid. I have sent the shipping addresses of our winners to all players. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need extra time to ship your blanks.

And a reminder to our winners: please post photos when you receive your blanks. We like to see what your haul looks like.

Edgar

2020 SB pool grid_final.jpg
2020 SB pool grid_final.jpg

Attachments

• 2020 SB pool grid_final.xlsx
    13.8 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

This is the second time someone has won 2 quarters in this game (the first one was Billy (Sataro) a few years ago).

Is this another Puzzle Edgar? I know of at least 1 other time that somebody won 2 quarters, last year brownsfn2 won 2. The only reason I remember is because it ironically required a Patriots win for a Browns fan to "win".

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Is this another Puzzle Edgar? I know of at least 1 other time that somebody won 2 quarters, last year brownsfn2 won 2. The only reason I remember is because it ironically required a Patriots win for a Browns fan to "win".

You're right! I forgot about brownsfn2 winning 2 quarters last year. So that's 3 times out of 11 games that we've had a 2-quarter winner.

greenacres2

By strange coincidence--i had to send blanks to Sataro, Brownsfn2, and now to Penmaker1967...all 3 of the double winners!! I'm almost famous!!! LOL.
Congratulations to the winners--good luck finding a place to put all the blanks!!
earl

Larrym0666

Thanks to all who participated in this year's Super Bowl Pool, and congratulations to our 3 winners: Brad (RBCarving), Todd (Penmaker1967), and Angela (Angela S). Special congratulations to Todd who won both the 2nd and 3rd quarters. This is the second time someone has won 2 quarters in this game (the first one was Billy (Sataro) a few years ago).

The final results are shown in the attached grid. I have sent the shipping addresses of our winners to all players. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need extra time to ship your blanks.

And a reminder to our winners: please post photos when you receive your blanks. We like to see what your haul looks like.

Edgar

View attachment 232159View attachment 232159
Hi edgar
I have not received the winners addresses. How were they sent? Larrym0666

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Hi edgar
I have not received the winners addresses. How were they sent? Larrym0666

I sent a pm to all players and I just checked to be sure that you were on the recipient list for the 2nd & 3rd Quarter message.

You should have received an email notification that a pm was sent to you - if you didn't get it, please check your junk or spam boxes to see if it might have gone there. You can also click on the Conversation Icon in the to menu bar to find your messages. Please let me know if you can't find it and I will send you Todd's address.

Edgar

Angela S

With 17 of 25 squares reporting.

33 acrylic
18 spectraply
2 PVC
3 corian (a lot of smaller pieces)
8 stuff in resin
6 segmented
116 solid wood

For a total 186 blanks!!!!

Thanks to everyone that has sent me blanks. Everyone of the boxes was a great selection and it was like Christmas opening them. I am excited to see what is in the ones on the way. For the a scale of how amazing this is for me. I started this journey turning pens last June and have made 96 pens. I purchased one of the midsize boxes of 60 pens from Mark from the estates pens and thought I had enough to get two squares in the Super Bowl pool. So this overwhelmingly amazing and I am greatly appreciative. I am excited to turn some new material and work with some gorgeous wood!
3D46EFD0-FC2D-4025-B743-209076557035.jpeg

I will report back again with the final results.

Top Bottom