2020 Super Bowl Pool - Game Time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Here is the grid for Sunday's game. Let the trash talk and wailing begin ....

UPDATE:
The original grid that I posted had two mistakes. The updated grid below is the one we will use (unless someone points out another mistake before game time).
1. I misspelled Cwalker935 - but he does have the right square
2. I accidentally gave to squares to drise and one to Dinosaurnut. I have corrected that mistake.

My apologies.
Edgar

2020 SB pool grid.jpg
2020 SB pool grid.jpg

Attachments

• 2020 SB pool grid.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am pleased to announce that our Administrator and Activities Manager are participating in this game. A big shout out to Jeff and Mike for all the work you do for IAP, but almost never get to participate in any of our games. Welcome aboard and good luck!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
For those of use that have both squares in the same quarter, can we just stuff the box or do we have to mail 2 boxes?

Dinosaurnut

Thanks for running this pool Edgar! Quick question though- I was supposed to have 2 squares, but I only see the one. Was this a last minute change? I was #96 on the list for the second square, so I could see that getting dropped off, just wanted to make sure!

Thanks!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
For those of use that have both squares in the same quarter, can we just stuff the box or do we have to mail 2 boxes?

No problem to pack a single box. That's why I changed the rules a bit to suggest that the blanks you send should be worth at least $10. So if you have to send two sets to the same person, just make sure the total box is worth at least $20.

bmac

Edgar, when I click on the link to see the grid I get the following:
" The requested page could not be found. "

bmac
Bobby
No problem to pack a single box. That's why I changed the rules a bit to suggest that the blanks you send should be worth at least $10. So if you have to send two sets to the same person, just make sure the total box is worth at least $20.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks for running this pool Edgar! Quick question though- I was supposed to have 2 squares, but I only see the one. Was this a last minute change? I was #96 on the list for the second square, so I could see that getting dropped off, just wanted to make sure!

Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out. You should have squares 49 and 96. Drise only signed up for one square and somehow I accidentallly assigned both square 48 (his correct square) and 49 (your first square) to him. I have made that correction in the grid and updated it in the first post. My apologies.

If anyone sees any other errors, please let me know as soon as possible. I will not make any changes after kickoff.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Edgar, when I click on the link to see the grid I get the following:
" The requested page could not be found. "

bmac
Bobby

Try again - I was editing the first post to correct some errors in the original grid that I posted. You probably tried to access it during that time.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The 1Q winner is RBCarving. Everyone in the gray quadrant needs to send blanks to RBCarving.

Send me your address and I will pass it on to all who owe you blanks.

Tripletmom

I am desperately trying to figure out the math on how to get a 6 and an 8 and it doesn't seem very likely...uggh :rolleyes::rolleyes:😅😅

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The 2Q winner is penmaker1967. Every in the yellow quadrant needs to send blanks to penlaker1967.

Send me your address and I will pass it on to all who owe you blanks.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Penmaker1967 also wins the 3rd Quarter.

Everyone in the blue quadrant also needs to send blanks to penmaker1967.

Can't wait to see the size of that haul!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Angela S wins the 4th Quarter. Everyone in the beige quadrant will need to send blanks to Angela S.

Send me your address and I'll pass it on to those who owe you blanks.

Angela S

Hey Winners..............

We all want to be mesmerized by photos of your hauls!!

I just posted mine in the results thread.

Top Bottom