2020 Midwest Penturners Gathering BLANK LOTTO!!!!! You Could Win Them!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Here we are again, quickly approaching this years MPG. If you haven't registered here's the link! .......... http://midwestpenturners.dreyerhouse2.com/GeneralWebSite/HomePage.aspx?Feature=1

Only 45 days away!!!!! April 24-25, 2020 at the Fairfield Inn, Schaumburg, IL.

This was a huge success last year with several winners because of the large participation. We will do it exactly like last year. Here's how simple it is...

First - You must register to attend the MPG.... link above. We are currently at 239 registered! It's only $30 for two days worth of fun, learning, sharing and socializing with a great list of vendors to meet and buy from. I've been told there will be some great deals with special event prices on some products, plus No Shipping Charges! You get to hand pick, see and handle your items before you buy them.

Second - and here's the hard part.... you have to go through your blanks and pick out blanks that You Would Want To Win, and bring them to the event. You will be given a ticket at the registration/check in table, for every blank you bring! So, how many chances you have to win are up to you. Last year we had a few questions.... You can enter any type of blank you want and as many as you want. I know all of us have different financial levels of blanks stashes and have different opinions on what "nice blanks" are. All we ask to keep it fair is to bring blanks that you think are nice and would be happy to win. It wouldn't be fair to bring large pile of scrap blanks with no character just to get a bunch of tickets, so lets keep it fun!

Last year I began this a lot earlier so I will start out with posting a group. Here's the start of this years 2020 MPG Lotto Winnings!!
This is a group of Sierra casts... Ringneck Pheasant Feathers, Corn Snake and $100 Collage.

lotto1.jpg

I'll post more as we get closer! Feel free to post the blanks you are bringing! Let's see those cherished treasures!

Good Luck and Hope to See You All at This Years MPG!

JohnU

I will put off posting any further blanks with the current pending status of this years MPG due to the health concerns for large gatherings with the Coronavirus concerns. Everyone's safety and well-being are priority number one. Please watch for posts and updates at the MPG website and here on the IAP.

Top Bottom