2020 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Its time to get something going. This thread will keep you up to date on who and what is going on.please post in this thread as Im not going to go searching all over for people.

So, who would be interested in meeting for the first time in a long time?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bloodhound

Its time to get something going. This thread will keep you up to date on who and what is going on.please post in this thread as Im not going to go searching all over for people.

Has anyone said they were coming?

DB in VT

I might be interested. A lot depends on date and location since I'm in VT.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Well, I guess the best thing to do would be to pick a date and get together. What works best for most people ? A Saturday or a Sunday? Im pretty much available anytime. Would like to see Jack if he can make it(and the rest of the old crew).

DB in VT

Well, I guess the best thing to do would be to pick a date and get together. What works best for most people ? A Saturday or a Sunday? Im pretty much available anytime. Would like to see Jack if he can make it(and the rest of the old crew).
No real preference on day of the week but the date is critical. My schedule is always full this time of year. Pick a date and I'll come if possible.

toddlajoie

I'm in, Prefer Sunday over Saturday, as I have another standing obligation on Saturdays from Noon to 2, but if it's saturday I'll make it work...

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It is great to see some interest in a meeting, but, I hate to say it, but I'm going to put a hold on any meetings until the coronavirus panic is over.

toddlajoie

Probably prudent considering there's a good chance (hopefully) to seem more than 10 of us in a room...

Times will change and things will get back to normal at some point, and we'll see each other on the other side...

Top Bottom