2020 Logo Mug Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chippa

Got mine today, looks even better in person

59D2E6AB-D55D-44A2-9509-68B0FD654830.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timber Ripper

MDWine

I just wanted to say... THANK YOU JEFF FOR ALL YOU DO HERE AT IAP.
When you think about all the stuff that gets done 'round here, I am amazed.
Website/social director/shipping and receiving/engraver... whoa!
I know there are other people (too numerous to list here) that help run the show and I appreciate you as well, but JEFF IS THE MAN.
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your dedication to US!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
This morning I shipped 24 more, which is all I have on hand. More are on the way! @alphageek has been very accommodating to get these engraved and out to me very quickly. Thanks to all of you for the support!

Bamagoldbug

Looks very nice!

Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. ~Author Unknown

darrin1200

Mine has arrive and has become my new shop water mug.
My wife assured me that drinking more water cures just about everything:rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 138

PBorowick

Got mine the other day...Great looking mug!!!
Had to take it away from my kids already...little bandits....they have good taste though.

edicehouse

So I got mine, washed it out, and put a drink in it. Was walking into the other room, while Marley was on the couch. She told me hold on a second, because she had to check the mug and make sure it wasn't "hers." Great job guys.

Jim Helm

We're trying something different this year, travel mugs! These are the Polar Camel LTM7202, double wall, vacuum insulated, black powder-coated travel mugs which were laser-engraved with the IAP 2020 logo. This year's logo was designed by @Jontello and the engraving was done by @alphageek Productions.

You can buy a mug for $22.50 US plus shipping from our store: https://shop.penturners.org

View attachment 231934

When you buy a mug, we'll automatically enter you in our Donation Drawing

If you don't want to buy a mug, but want to enter the drawing, see the Donation Drawing thread in this forum for other entry options.
Sold out, are you getting more??

alphageek

Former Moderator
Sold out, are you getting more??
Will wait for @jeff to update on if the sold out quantity includes the last shipment to him or not yet. We have been in talks though. Jeff handled the majority of the volume of shipping, but we will continue to offer them through the bash - I will probably be shipping them direct from me. We will update soon with the logistics of how to request/order and still get them (and get your entry in the donation drawing).

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
They are sold out. The next batch on the way to me is already sold.

My agreement with Dean was for cases shipped to me, and I don't believe there's enough demand for me to order another case. So, if he's willing to ship individual mugs, we can continue to take orders and he can ship. The only caveat is that they won't include my usual handwritten note.

Later today I'll open up ordering again. On Sunday just before the drawing, we'll stop taking orders.

FrankH

Mine arrived two days ago. Actually, it arrived about ten days ago. I was out of town and had the USPS hold my mail. It really looks great. I spent the day carrying it around filled with ice tea. Thanks Jeff.

Top Bottom