2020 Logo Mug Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We're trying something different this year, travel mugs! These are the Polar Camel LTM7202, double wall, vacuum insulated, black powder-coated travel mugs which were laser-engraved with the IAP 2020 logo. This year's logo was designed by @Jontello and the engraving was done by @alphageek Productions.

You can buy a mug for $22.50 US plus shipping from our store: https://shop.penturners.org

Mug-2020-Small.JPG

When you buy a mug, we'll automatically enter you in our Donation Drawing

If you don't want to buy a mug, but want to enter the drawing, see the Donation Drawing thread in this forum for other entry options.

Last edited:

Sylvanite

Mug question? Does the lid seal? If inverted does the beverage leak through?
The 20oz Polar Camel mugs come with the following lid:
LTMR20_600.jpg

If tipped over, it will leak (but not spill entirely).

A sliding lid (to reduce leaking) is available:
LTM20L_600.jpg

Both lids are held on by friction, so I wouldn't depend on either holding in place if inverted.

I hope that helps,
Eric

brownsfn2

I am really excited about this one. While I absolutely love my previous ceramic mugs I know that I will use this one through out the whole day since I am always trying to get all of my water intake down throughout the day. Good idea for these!! Thanks!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If we have travel mugs next year, we'll definitely get the sliding lid. I use mind daily and I haven't spilled it yet, but I can see the risk.

Orders are going well. I'll drop off the first 40 at the PO on Wednesday morning.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The web site shows none in stock, but we have more on the way. You should still be able to order, however.

WriteON

If we have travel mugs next year, we'll definitely get the sliding lid. I use mind daily and I haven't spilled it yet, but I can see the risk.

Orders are going well. I'll drop off the first 40 at the PO on Wednesday morning.
Unsealed lids and wives.... mine filled a mug with a beverage ...placed it on it's side with no regard to how it was sealed. Hello!! That's why I asked about the lids. Hello...

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Everything ordered through Monday has either been shipped or will go out this morning. I'm waiting for another shipment of mugs, which I expect about Monday, and all pending orders will ship the next day.

Top Bottom