2020 Bash pen pith.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its time for another Pith. Its a pithy that we dont have these more often! (groan) SO, Sign up in this thread. I will match you up with someone in a manor in which I have not yet decided and we will exchange pens. If you do not want to have to ship overseas please state that when you sign up. Sign ups will be open until Jan31st, a Sunday until midnight. I will then pair people off. IF you are late to the party you can post your name and see if someone would like to exchange a pen with you outside of the paired list. Lots of people like to exchange regardless. Do not worry about whether or not your pen will be good enough for the other guy. We have all levels of pen makers on this site and we all started out somewhere. The idea is to have fun making a special pen, challenging yourself to do the best you can and send it off.
Pens must be shipped no later than Feb 29, the end of the Bash.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'll play. I haven't participated in a PITH for quite a while & I have missed the fun.

Thanks, Mike

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Here are the match ups for the Pith.
CurlyMark James
AlanemorrisonJessePens
glenspensScotty
TiltWarEagle90
KlauckerKLJ
dpstudiospenmaker1967
pborowickleo s. Long
DieseldocChippa
EdgarTonyL
cdwrrtxMrPukashell
GaglerFinatic
mbrobergjehster1
Kiethlongspanky

If you would like to join in post here and we will either match you up with another late entry or someone who will do more than one.

grpass

Its time for another Pith. Its a pithy that we dont have these more often! (groan) SO, Sign up in this thread. I will match you up with someone in a manor in which I have not yet decided and we will exchange pens. If you do not want to have to ship overseas please state that when you sign up. Sign ups will be open until Jan 26th, a Sunday until midnight. I will then pair people off. IF you are late to the party you can post your name and see if someone would like to exchange a pen with you outside of the paired list. Lots of people like to exchange regardless. Do not worry about whether or not your pen will be good enough for the other guy. We have all levels of pen makers on this site and we all started out somewhere. The idea is to have fun making a special pen, challenging yourself to do the best you can and send it off.
Pens must be shipped no later than Feb 29, the end of the Bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom