2019 Superbowl Pool!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

We was robbed!!!:mad::mad-tongue::eek:

Lol. You never know, might have missed the field goal. As a Vikings fan we have watched just about everything, including a missed 27 yarder with no time left. Also, as a Vikings fan I'm still a little sore about that 2010 NFC championship game against the Saints. The last two years have just about evened things up for me :tongue:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Still room

We currently have 69 players with 20 willing to take a second square, so we still have room for 11-31 more players.

I will be out of town Sun & Mon, so I am extending the sign up time until noon CST on Tuesday, Jan 29.

If we do not get enough players to fill the entire grid, we will leave the 1st quarter blank and just play our game for the last 3 quarters.

I need 3 volunteers to randomize umbers for the grid layout. Sign up here or PM me if you would like to help with this.

Edgar

Last edited:

greenacres2

I need 3 volunteers to randomize numbers for the grid layout. Sign up here or PM me if you would like to help with this.

Edgar

As per last year I can help with the numbers.

Edgar--i can help as well if you don't get two others. I'll be just like any other new worker, you'll spend more time training than you'll save by hiring, but i'll work for free!!
earl

southernclay

Edgar, I can randomize numbers if needed. I'll take a second square if needed but if more sign up than needed bump me from the list first : )

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Time is Getting Short

We still need two more players (either new players or 2 more people willing to take a second square) for a full 100-square grid.

I'll extend the time a few hours if needed in order to try to get those last 2 squares filled.

Edgar

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Signups are now closed

We now have enough players to fill all 100 squares, so signups are now closed.

There are 70 players & 30 have agreed to take an extra square, so we will start the randomization to allocate everything for the grid. I'll post that as soon as we complete everything.

Individual numbers from 1-70 will be assigned in the order of your signup. Numbers from 71-100 will be assigned in the order that you volunteered for a second square.

Just so everyone is aware, before we start the randomization, my numbers are 1 and 100. I'll post the complete list of all players later.

Thanks for your participation.
Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The Randomly Generated Grid

Here is how the grid looks before entering names.

I asked 3 people to help me randomize the layout of the grid.

1 person randomized the numbers 0-9 twice - once for the column headers and once for the row headers

Another person flipped a coin twice: once to determine which team goes on top (Rams won that flip, so Patriots are on the left side) and once to determine if the squares would be numbered by columns or by rows - columns won that flip.

Another person randomized the numbers from 1-100. I used that random list to enter those numbers into the grid starting in the upper left square, going down the first column, then continuing down each column across the page.

This grid shows the number assignment for each square. I then replaced those numbers with players' names which were numbered from 1-100 in order of sign up as I explained earlier.

I will post the grid with names in a new thread for the game play-by-play and banter.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Edgar

Attachments

• 2019 SB pool grid with numbers.jpeg
    2019 SB pool grid with numbers.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 211
Top Bottom