2019 Superbowl Pool - GAMETIME!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Here is the grid for the Superbowl Pool with players' names assigned to each square. I will update it to reflect the winners at the end of the game. Remember, if the game is tied at the end of regulation, the 4th Quarter winner will be determined by the final score of the game.

If you are wondering how I generated this grid, please check the end of the signup thread for that explanation.

If you have any questions or see any errors, please let me know before the game starts on Sunday and I will try to correct any errors. I will not make any adjustments once the game starts.

Thanks for playing
Edgar

Attachments

• 2019 SB pool grid with names.jpeg
    2019 SB pool grid with names.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 390

Dehn0045

The upside is that I'll save on shipping... But not looking too good with 0/5 and 3/8, but who knows 2/2 won me a bunch of blanks last year. C'mon safeties and 2-point conversions!

Dehn0045

I'm assuming that's me. Does that mean that I have to send two seperate boxes to the winner of the first quarter or can I just send one packed box?

My experience as a winner was that those with 2 squares sent a SFRB that was more full than others. There was a wide variation in the number of blanks sent, but the commitment is 5 blanks, so you can easily exceed the commitment for 2 squares in a SFRB.

greenacres2

I'm assuming that's me. Does that mean that I have to send two seperate boxes to the winner of the first quarter or can I just send one packed box?

My experience as a winner was that those with 2 squares sent a SFRB that was more full than others. There was a wide variation in the number of blanks sent, but the commitment is 5 blanks, so you can easily exceed the commitment for 2 squares in a SFRB.

Spoken like a true former winner!! I get to send to two different places (unless the same person wins the 3rd & 4th quarters...:biggrin: Good luck to all, and thank you Edgar!!!
earl

Dehn0045

Spoken like a true former winner!! I get to send to two different places (unless the same person wins the 3rd & 4th quarters...:biggrin: Good luck to all, and thank you Edgar!!!
earl

Both of my squares were in the quarter that I won last year, so I'm kind of looking forward to sending out a box this year :tongue:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Just got word that The Hooter's women will be over for the Live Play by Play!! There will also be plenty of Brown Liquor and Apple Pie :)

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Halfway through first quarter. 0-0. Mrpukashell is counting hos blanks. But its early

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Rams defense looks good. Butvrefs might be getting paid off by Patriots. Horrible call on Rams defense

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Robert (MrPukaShell) wins the 1st Quarter.

Congratulations, Robert. Please send me your shipping address and I will pass it on to all who owe you blanks.

Edgar

Top Bottom