2019 Superbowl Pool - Final Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Hi guys. Let me start by saying thanks to all those that have already sent blanks. You guys were all extremely generous. I even received some Medium flat rate boxes packed full. I thought I would go ahead and attach a picture. I know there are still some packages out there but I have to clean off my bench tonight for a project.

So attached is a picture of 385 blanks. Most are wood as you can tell. With the wood blanks most were cocobolo and Walnut. Then so many other types I could not list them all. Lots of Corian on the Acrylic side followed by some homemade embedded blanks and some Rhino Plastics and other misc blanks.

Really cool stuff guys. If I can get some time I can take pics again next week. This is going to be the bulk of it though. I am sure I will be busy for quite some time with these. :)

Thanks again for all the blanks!

Blanks.jpg

Timber Ripper

Hi guys. Let me start by saying thanks to all those that have already sent blanks. You guys were all extremely generous. I even received some Medium flat rate boxes packed full. I thought I would go ahead and attach a picture. I know there are still some packages out there but I have to clean off my bench tonight for a project.

So attached is a picture of 385 blanks. Most are wood as you can tell. With the wood blanks most were cocobolo and Walnut. Then so many other types I could not list them all. Lots of Corian on the Acrylic side followed by some homemade embedded blanks and some Rhino Plastics and other misc blanks.

Really cool stuff guys. If I can get some time I can take pics again next week. This is going to be the bulk of it though. I am sure I will be busy for quite some time with these. :)

Thanks again for all the blanks!

View attachment 184847

Nice haul Ron!

chartle

Whats the one in the middle? :)

MrPukaShell

Super Bowl Winnings Q1

Again, thank you to everyone who sent me blanks in the 2019 Super Bowl Pool. I received the following, 11 Spectral Ply, 2 PVC, 8 Corian, 14 hybrid, 18 acrylic, 1 horn, 1 "Pink Monstrosity" & 139 assorted wood, an amazing total of 194 pen blanks. There is everything from Kauri to Bog Oak. Once again thank you all for playing and look forward to next year, hopefully it will be a better game for the spectators.

Attachments

• IMG_4988.jpg
    IMG_4988.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 200

chartle

Again, thank you to everyone who sent me blanks in the 2019 Super Bowl Pool. I received the following, 11 Spectral Ply, 2 PVC, 8 Corian, 14 hybrid, 18 acrylic, 1 horn, 1 "Pink Monstrosity" & 139 assorted wood, an amazing total of 194 pen blanks. There is everything from Kauri to Bog Oak. Once again thank you all for playing and look forward to next year, hopefully it will be a better game for the spectators.

Is one labeled Christ Church?

Top Bottom