2019 CSUSA Group Buy Interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mg_dreyer

Once again I will need to stock up after the Christmas rush and am planning on doing a group buy from Craft Supplies early the second or third week of January - if enough interest. So as you get all those cash gifts for Christmas and are think "How can I convert this to pen kits" I might have the answer. I have received the OK from Monty, so I just need to get the details out. Before I get to deep I am hoping to get an idea of the interest. Please reply below if you might have interest. With enough "maybe" I will put this together. Please remember this is interest only - when the buy is announced you can officially sign up.

THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP.

Same rules as always (see last years post) - minimum commitment of ten kits, US only, etc.

Thanks,
Mark

mg_dreyer

So it looks like we will have enough. I will contact CSUSA and confirm all their products are in stock, review the spreadsheet, and get the cover post ready. I will post in this thread two days before I open with the time and day I will open. Most likely net week.

Remember this was simply a feeler and not the sign-up.

Thanks,
Mark

mg_dreyer

Here are the details:

I will be opening up the group buy at noon on Wednesday - January 9 (CST). It will be limited to ten and I see we have more interest than that - so be prepared. If you are new and need additional details refer to the one I ran last year - found here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f21/craft-supplies-usa-january-2018-group-buy-152470/

The rules will be the same other than the dates.

Craft Supplies changed a lot of their prices and product lines so I had to work the sheet quite a lot. Hopefully I have everything. What's in the sheet is all I will be offering.

Rough schedule:
January 9 - Open Up registration
January 14 - Sheets Due
January 16 - PayPal Due
January 18 - Order Placed

I will firm up the dates before I post officially.

Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom