2017 Superbowl Pool!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Update

We now have 84 players (2 from Canada and 1 from England) and 17 second chance signups, so we are certain to have all 100 slots filled by Saturday afternoon.

Signups will continue until we reach 100 individual players or until I close them on Saturday.

New players will get priority for the remaining 16 slots. I will only go to the second chance list if we do not have all 100 slots filled by Sat afternoon.

Keep those signups coming in - especially for new players. :)

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Update

We now have 87 players, so there is still room for up to 13 more players.

I also have 23 people clamoring for a second slot, so at most, only 13 of those might have a chance to get one.

I am in process of filling out the grid and will have it finished shortly after I close the signups tomorrow (Sat) afternoon.

Go Texans!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Signups are now closed

OK, it's a little after noon here in the Houston area, so I'm going to close sign-ups for the Super Bowl pool.

We have 89 players which means that the first 11 second chance sign-ups will get a second square.

I want to review all the signups one more time to be sure that I didn't miss anyone, so there is a slight possibility that the above numbers may change, but I hope not.

I also have some honey-do projects this afternoon, so I won't be able to post the chart until later this evening. I will start a new thread when it's ready.

Thanks to all who are playing - good luck to you all.

Start packing up those blanks :)

Edgar

Top Bottom