2017 - Birthday Bash - Advanced Kit Contest [proposed rules]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Loucurr

Here are the proposed rules for the Advanced Kit contest. Please review and let me know if you have any comments or criticisms, don't be shy I'm new to this.
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

2017 - Birthday Bash - Advanced Kit Contest

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This contest is open to everyone.

This contest conforms to the Universal Contest Rules, unless otherwise specified in the following rules for this contest.

The rules are simple:

1. Any Rollerball or Fountain pen kit is allowed
2. You MUST eliminate a minimum of 1 component
3. You MUST use a minimum of 2 components
4. Brass tubes, refills, ink converters, & spring do NOT count as components within the scope of this contest.
5. Only 1 entry per person. The person entering the pen must be the person that made it.
6. Your entry must not have been shown publicly (on any venue) prior to the contests end.
7.You must submit two photos of the finished pen (do not put your name on the photo), having your name on a photo will have your entry returned to you for resubmission if there is enough time or if not enough time your submission will be disqualified. Remember that these photos are to show off the blank, so make sure your pen and photos shows off your blank.
8. Included with the pictures of your pen, you need to also submit a description of your blank that shows what kind of work went into the making of the blank, without saying something that will give away who you are. Keep this limited to 200 words or less.
9. You must follow all the rules in the Universal Contest Rules that are not covered in the rules above.
10. All entries must be submitted using the entry form provided. Entry Form

There are no restrictions on tools or techniques. Everything is allowed as long as you are the one doing the work.

You will be judged by your peers for the following criteria
1 - creativity
2 - techniques used to alter the pen
3 - looks, we all like a pretty pen!

Judging for this contest will be by a vote of the members of the IAP, following the rules concerning voting in the Universal Contest Rules.

Voters please take EVERYTHING into consideration before you vote. This is not just a pretty blank competition.

All rules are subject to change for clarification or safety.
Please be creative and have a good time making your blanks and pens.

To enter

Contest begins FEb.1st

Deadline for entry is Feb 20th (6pm Eastern time).

Prizes TBD

If you have any questions you may post them here, PM me or send me an email.

Best of luck!

Lou Currier

Attachments

• Kitless 2016_1.jpg
    Kitless 2016_1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Kitless 2016_2.jpg
    Kitless 2016_2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Kitless 2016_3.jpg
    Kitless 2016_3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 97