2017 BASH Pint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska,

Well, I got my 2017 Anniversary BASH Pint in the mail this afternoon. Of course I tried it out right away and it works perfectly!
I hope it is durable because I intend on using it frequently!
Go Big Red!

Dave

IMG_1693 Cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Is that Strawberry Soda?

I think it's a Midwest thing. Beer and Tomato Juice. Back home in South Dakota one would simply order a Red Beer. Since the 1950's it has been a very well established drink in South Dakota, and there are variations found throughout the Midwest from Mexico all the way up to Canada (Michelada to Red Eye). I've always thought of it as the Beer Drinker's version of a Bloody Mary - as drinking plain old beer in the morning would just be --- uncivilized!

Dave

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I think it's a Midwest thing. Beer and Tomato Juice. Back home in South Dakota one would simply order a Red Beer. Since the 1950's it has been a very well established drink in South Dakota, and there are variations found throughout the Midwest from Mexico all the way up to Canada (Michelada to Red Eye). I've always thought of it as the Beer Drinker's version of a Bloody Mary - as drinking plain old beer in the morning would just be --- uncivilized!

Dave
I used to drink red beer, maybe 3 decades in the past. Haven't seen or heard of it around here since those days. I would recommend it to anyone that might like to try it. Thanks!

Not much of a beer drinker and don't think I would like ith tomato juice in it... I do like a little vodka in my V-8 now and then.... when I drink a beer it actually an ale or porter... preference is a local porter when I can find it.

Top Bottom