2016 SUPERBOWL POOL !!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

As of post #44, we have 42 people signed up - and going fast.

What about the rest of the management group? Everyone wants a shot at some of those blanks you are all hoarding.

GO PACKERS !!!!

Last edited:
Count me in! Been looking forward to this!

I bet you have Billy! Is your mail carrier speaking to you yet after having to deliver that windfall of blanks from last year? If you win again, plan on a trip to Vegas, you'll be my lucky charm~

Do not count me in.

I hope that Peyton whoops up on New England Sunday, but I think the Patriots just have to much going for them.

So my prediction is Patriots 34 Carolina 27.

I didn't win that lottery thing last week, so I guess I am due for a win!!!
Let me in!

My guess is a Patriots/Cardinals game would be most interesting. Wonder how Goodell will feel if he has to hand a trophy to Brady?

Last edited:
Why does anyone bother, as the Denver Bronco's will slaughter the poor team that goes against them, subject CLOSED! I am in.

Up thru post #61 we have 56 people that are in (although someone a few posts back said something along the line of Go Patriots, so there might be a spot opening up ! ).......and we're still lacking a few of the management team. Special note....there was a request for them to join in by someone (not me).
This hurts me to say more than you will ever know - and I hope I am wrong - NE is going to beat Denver by 4 - Oh, the pain !
My predictions are
- NE over Denver by 4
- Carolina over Az by 7
- Carolina over NE by 6 Cam Newton is hungry, Brady is bored

cry.jpg

de2dde24f50d12e26459a6a2c76c8755.jpg

2d57b5fe03d6e39d992608645972d187.jpg

2cf3f36029a37b6fd037480093e3724f.jpg

fdfb2d24eda0446f2504d37604f44c5d.jpg

Up through post #73 we have 64 people signed up to watch Tom Brady and his crew get whooped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom