hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
OK do we have 200 yet???
post_old.gif
Today, 06:12 PM #28 fireangels

Photos: 0

icon1.gif

:bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_s milies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039: :bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_s milies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039: :bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_s milies039::bananen_smilies039:

WE MADE 200
:bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_s milies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051: :bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_s milies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051: :bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_s milies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051:

fireangels

PITH RULES

Please read page 1 before signing up

Per the forum rules, in order to participate your user profile must contain your [FONT=&quot]real first and last name[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]city,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] AND [/FONT][FONT=&quot]state[/FONT][FONT=&quot]of residence/or foreign country[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Be sure to do this PRIOR to signing up. Those with incomplete info will have there name dropped from the list during the pairing[/FONT]

Thank you
fireangels (james)

jbswearingen

Count me in. I'm pretty new to pen turning, so my pen will be simple, but I have figured out the finish, so at least it'll look good!

And after I am signed in I hope I get Jon Piper as a partner. I just saw his Pith Teaser picture and spoted a real nice looking blank. Lets see,,, It is the third shelf down from top, third box to the right, first blank in the box. Or was it the second one in the box. Liked your tease Jon.

I've actually been IN his shop. The warehouse where I buy my wood locally has NOTHING on this guy. As I've told him, I sure hope my fiance never sees his shop--she'll see what pen turning can become and will make me quit it instantly!

Last edited:

Phunky_2003

I had a tree fall over in the back yard today... Fell on top of my 63 chevy pickup I am restoring (just finished all the body work..go figure). On the bright side I should have enough to make a pith pen with some spare blanks left over...

fireangels

Please read the rules on page 1 before signing up and make sure your profile meets the required standards

Thank you
James (fireangels)

Justturnin

PITH sighting.....teaser

PITH Sighting.......

I went to my shop today and found a PITH had been rummaging around. He left traces of his goins ons. As of now he remains elusive.

Here I found signs of an escape.
IMG_1386.jpg

And I am thinking it has completely changed shapes which will make identification more difficult.
IMG_1387.jpg

I will remain visualant in my search to locate this...PITH:biggrin::biggrin:

Rick P

I wont be able to participate, I'll be away from the lathe all of November and orders and already starting to pile up......have fun all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom