200 hours and 15,000 segments later...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from James Garwood

James Garwood

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my latest YouTube project with you all, I've been working on it for the last two months but I'm finally finished making my fountain pens.

It's been loads of fun making these, making new jigs for my table saw and different coloured veneers, there is about 1500 segments per fountain pen. I will post a link to my video and some photos for you all 😀

IMG_9076.JPG

IMG_9081.JPG

IMG_9085.JPG

IMG_9075.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stephanie

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my latest YouTube project with you all, I've been working on it for the last two months but I'm finally finished making my fountain pens.

It's been loads of fun making these, making new jigs for my table saw and different coloured veneers, there is about 1500 segments per fountain pen. I will post a link to my video and some photos for you all 😀

View attachment 306505
View attachment 306506
View attachment 306507
View attachment 306508
OMGoodness. I just watched your video on YouTube. Here you are again. Love these. You have some serious patients putting these together.

smik

View attachment 306505
View attachment 306506
View attachment 306507
Superb.

James Garwood

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, they were hard work at times, the only time I get to make pens it 7pm to sometimes 2am so all the amazing feedback makes it worth it! 😀

Kcimdrib

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, they were hard work at times, the only time I get to make pens it 7pm to sometimes 2am so all the amazing feedback makes it worth it! 😀
James your enthusiasm shows in what you produce I have nothing but admiration for your efforts thanks for sharing your achievements.

bg15

View attachment 306505
View attachment 306506
View attachment 306507
View attachment 306508
This is amazing... A premium pen for sure!

Gerald Etto

Wow, now that was the most amazing pen video I've seen in a while. I happen to have so many veneer offcuts that I could use for something similar.

Top Bottom