$2,600,000 watch - making video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Pretty amazing to watch. I can't imagine the time to make one of those. The precision is crazy! I also wonder if that dude's back hurts him after making one of those!!

jttheclockman

Yea then we take them apart to make a pen that is worth $100:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There are two dials, so that means $200.:wink:

Have to get a couple of these. I have seen a Rolex video like this with the making of them and it is amazing. My hands would not be steady enough for this type work. Have to use alot of CA glue to keep all the parts in the watch case. :biggrin:

Rounder

Mine is on lay-a-way. I will be able to pick it up in the year 2929!!! If man is still alive.

You couldn't pay me $2,600,000 to take up a career in watch designing or assembly! I'd probably go blind, go insane, and die of frustration on the first day!:smile-big:

I think I'll stick to penturning for now!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You wouldn't want to get to the stage of pressing the hands on and then find a tiny part left over in the parts bin....:eek:

My £50 G-Shock can do more than that......AND.....I don't have to take it off to flip over to see half the functions...:biggrin:

thewishman

I used to bang my watch on just about every hard surface around me. This watch would not stand up to my treatment - it is too thick.

Of course, with that kind of investment, I could hire someone careful to wear my watch for me...

Top Bottom