2/6/13 New Puzzle!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
After taking a one day break, I now have a new puzzle up for your enjoyment! This one is a picture puzzle with sliding tiles that you have to arrange to complete the picture. This one is fairly easy to cheat on and get the answer without completing the puzzle so let your conscience guide you!

Unfortunately, this one, like the jigsaw puzzles, requires Flash. I apologize in advance for those who are running iOS devices and can not run Flash but in the interest on providing as many different puzzles as possible, I thought it was worth it to include this. If you are unable to run Flash, please PM me and I will give you alternate clues to find the answer.

A little statistics so far...
The crossword puzzle had 40 entries with 3 new players who had not completed any of the previous puzzles. So far, there have been 78 unique players of all the puzzles combined and 22 members have completed all three puzzles.

You can find the new puzzle on the same page as the old one at The Almost Daily Puzzler

Good luck and have fun!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It was a really fun diversion from the rest of the day. Great Job Curtis. These are a hit with me.

Top Bottom