2/25/13 New crossword puzzle available!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
It is over!! Just kidding! My approach has been to leave the puzzle up until the next one is ready. I spent my evening this evening in a long and tedious Planning and Zoning Commission meeting (I am a Commissioner for the local city) and afterwards went out for drinks with fellow commissioners to celebrate one who's term is up so I am in no position to create a new puzzle. That is, unless you want one that is really ****ed up!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Then again, mabe I should create a new one! That would surely thin the leaderboard considerably!

OK.. now we really want to poke the bear :eek: Whenever you wake up from that fun last night Mr Commissioner (ha - I like that) - we would love to see the updated board to see what that mess of lathe logic did (other than scramble our brains a bit!)

Oh - And I'm sure that there is some people who would love to see the answer pdf for the last puzzle so they can slap their foreheads!

SteveJ

Then again, mabe I should create a new one! That would surely thin the leaderboard considerably!

OK.. now we really want to poke the bear :eek: Whenever you wake up from that fun last night Mr Commissioner (ha - I like that) - we would love to see the updated board to see what that mess of lathe logic did (other than scramble our brains a bit!)

Oh - And I'm sure that there is some people who would love to see the answer pdf for the last puzzle so they can slap their foreheads!

I'll slap your forehead for you...

alphageek

Former Moderator
I'll slap your forehead for you...

I'm sure you would. I was referring to anyone who didn't send in a completion code because they were overthinking things.

Funny thing is that the ones that caused me grief were not the ones that caused others who posted grief (birthplace, shocking and keep clean were some of the easier for me)... A couple others though - man I had to step back and just think for.

Top Bottom