1st grandchild

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Just had to share photos of our grandson (Grayson James - born July 25) on the way home from the hospital. Wide awake to start and doesn't take long to get to his favorite pastime of sleeping. His Dad had lots of hair as a newborn, too. Grayson and his Mom/Dad live in Denver so needless to say LOML and I can't wait to meet him in person and get started in our "spoiling him" role!

Attachments

• Ride Home Photo.jpg
    Ride Home Photo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Ride Home 2.jpg
    Ride Home 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 126
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

When you go "visit" do not forget to take along his first ball and bat, football, train, dump truck, etc. You know he or his dad and/or grand dad, is going to be ready to go right to work on them!
Great looking offspring there. Congratulations.
Charles

IPD_Mrs

What a gorgeous baby! Congratulations on your 1st -

nothing quite compares and suddenly you get to understand what all the torture of parenthood was about :biggrin::rolleyes::wink::biggrin:

Linda

Jim Smith

CONGRATULATIONS! You'll soon find out how much fun it is to have grandchildren. That being said, they wear you out in almost no time at all. My son and his wife took my wife and I to a nice resturant for Father's day a couple of years back. We had their two boys ages 5 and 3 along. Both boys were getting rather bored waiting for the food, so when I announced that I was going to the restroom, they both clamored to come with me. As they burst into the restroom, an elderly gentleman was drying his hands and he said "Where do they get all their energy?" Right then and there I figured it out. The drain it all out of Grandma and Grandpa:eek: but boy are they fun to have, and easy to love, and spoil rotten.

Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Jim Smith

Last edited:
Top Bottom