18th Anniversary Mugs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
YES, we will be selling anniversary mugs this year!

We will again be offering our hand-thrown ceramic mugs as in many years past. It has been a few years since we've had these. Unfortunately, Covid has impacted the mug industry, and delivery times to us are several months instead of weeks as in years past. So, we'll be selling mugs during the Bash (starting in a few days) and we'll deliver them when they arrive in May.

I should have a physical sample in a week or so to photograph.

Links to purchase will be conspicuously posted when we open the mug sale.

So as not to complicate the situation with another product that we can't get in a timely manner, we will not be selling t-shirts this year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

Jeff,

I know we previously made the decision NOT to have the mugs numbered. Has that changed? Will these be numbered?

Lewis

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I just received the photo mockup from the vendor.
2022Mug.jpg

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Do you know what the cost of shipping to the UK will be?

Mike

I typically use first class package international as long as it's under 4lb. (One mug is well under that.) That starts at $14.85 and varies by destination. The calculator tells me that 2lb to the UK is $27.15

HeartofaPen

Jeff,

How conspicuously posted will these be listed. When they do start to appear, will there be something those who are wanting a mug will notice easily?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff,

How conspicuously posted will these be listed. When they do start to appear, will there be something those who are wanting a mug will notice easily?
If you visit the front page, you'll see it in the General Announcements Box
There will be a sticky thread in the bash forum
You can also go to our store shop.penturners.org and sign up for an alert when it opens

markgum

I really need a conspicuously post. I have to spend way too much time at that day job. But better days are coming soon. Need to get a couple bills paid and pen turning here I come. I owe so much to this group of great wood workers. Looking forward to getting back to the fun.
POST IN LARGE LETTERS; Jeff, I need all the help I can get. o_O

Top Bottom