Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK Mug Seekers, here we go! Mugs are on sale in THE STORE

Mugs are $35 plus shipping. Hats are also available at $22.50

A few things to keep in mind:

Mugs are ordered, but will not be available to ship until mid-May 2022
When you order, your card will be charged, but you will not receive the mug until May 2022

• If you order just a mug, it will ship when they arrive at IAP HQ in May
  • If you order a mug and a hat, both will ship when mugs are available in May
  • If you want a mug and a hat, but want the hat now, you'll need to place the orders separately
  • If you order just a hat, it will ship starting next week
  • SHIPPING! I recommend UPS, but I have left USPS as an option for those who need/prefer it
Thanks for supporting the IAP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
What happened?

With the long shipping time for the mug, I didn't want to do multiple shipments to get shirts out, nor do I have room right now to store multiple large boxes of shirts for 4 months. Next year we'll get product ordered months ahead of the bash. Sorry to disappoint, but at least we have mugs.

WriteON

With the long shipping time for the mug, I didn't want to do multiple shipments to get shirts out, nor do I have room right now to store multiple large boxes of shirts for 4 months. Next year we'll get product ordered months ahead of the bash. Sorry to disappoint, but at least we have mugs.
No shirts no peaceā€¦ but I have older ones to dwell on. Thanks anyway. We'll catch up next round.

jttheclockman

That is a bummer. Thanks for the reply.

Pete275

Just ordered mine! Lesson learned read the entire post before ordering. I guess there is no way to modify the shipping once the order is placed?

Wayne

gimpy

Just my two cents worth, not sure where
you get the. Items but I'm a big fan to
do business with local venues

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just my two cents worth, not sure where
you get the. Items but I'm a big fan to
do business with local venues

Terry -

The mugs are made in Minneapolis, Minnesota from US-sourced clay
The hats are made in China and embroidered in North Olmsted, OH
The Gildan cotton shirts we usually get are made in Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua and printed in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

markgum

Thank you, Jeff; for the time and effort you put in every year for the mug orders.
got mine ordered before the boss lady saw what I was doing..

MRDucks2

Thanks, Jeff! Looking forward to getting my order. Didn't need to replace my hat yet but ordered a Mug, 2 T-shirts, 6 stickers, the Jacket and Turning Smocks in both colors before you ran out of anything!

At least there should be plenty of Mugs and Hats.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder for those who have purchased mugs... As described in the first post of this thread, mugs will not be shipping until mid-May 2022. As soon as they arrive at IAP HQ, I'll pack and ship as quickly as possible.

WriteON

A reminder for those who have purchased mugs... As described in the first post of this thread, mugs will not be shipping until mid-May 2022. As soon as they arrive at IAP HQ, I'll pack and ship as quickly as possible.
Can I add one to an existing order or is it one and done. Thanks.

Top Bottom