18th Anniversary Donation Drawing RESULTS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 18th Anniversary Donation Drawing

WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM ONLY IF (1) you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your purchase, OR (2) if you made a donation instead of a purchase (in which case I may not have your address.)

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES
; you will be provided with delivery information by me or Mike Redburn.

Winners and donors, we appreciate your patience as we coordinate delivery!

Here are the lucky winners!
  1. rherrell Feathers and Casts Blanks ($450)
  2. Gimpy Silver Sierra Kit 1 ($175)
  3. MRDucks2 Silver Sierra Kit 2 ($175)
  4. Sylvanite Dozen Gold Cigar Kits ($150)
  5. mrburls Italian Resin Blanks ($150)
  6. JohnU Knurl Rollerball Kits and Kirinite Blanks ($150)
  7. Joebobber IAP Vendor Gift Certificate ($100)
  8. SabertoothBunny McKenzie Penworks ($100)
  9. markgum Underhill Casting System ($75)
  10. LouCee Engraved Travel Mug ($30)
HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can visit this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion. I've also attached a screen shot of the drawing results.

NOTE:
If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the order processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. Many people enter their IAP username differently when they make their purchase than it is actually shown on the site.

If you believe that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I check the lists many times prior to executing the drawing, and I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered. But mistakes happen, and in that situation we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Attachments

• Drawing-Screenshot.JPG
    Drawing-Screenshot.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 89
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pewink

Banned
Be sure to claim your prize (monetary value) on your 2022 income taxes, as per new tax laws. 👍

MRDucks2

Holy splinters, Batman! I always joked about the unlikeliness of me winning anything based on past years and ended up with the type of prize everyone drools over the idea of winning!

Thanks Jeff, IAP and Mike Redburn of Silver Pen Parts!

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, it's fun to have won something! Thank you @BURLMAN for the prize donation and thank you to all the prize donors. Thank you @jeff for the time and dedication required to keep IAP going!

This is a good time to recognize our Activities Manager @mredburn without whom there would be no Bash.
And our contest managers: @darrin1200 @Edgar @mark james @Mr Vic @SabertoothBunny @SteveJ and Mike Redburn again.
Also our Library Manager @Wayne who helped me work through a bunch of technical issues during the month.

Let's not forget about our great donors, @JohnU @PR_Princess @ed4copies @Jontello @McKenzie Penworks @BURLMAN and Mike Redburn yet again.

I hope many of you were able to take advantage of generous discounts from @mbroberg and @rherrell

And finally, all of you who support the IAP with your mug and hat purchases and donations deserve a BIG THANKS!

Top Bottom