17th Anniversary Donation Drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 17th Anniversary Donation Drawing

WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM ONLY IF (1) you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your purchase, OR (2) if you made a donation instead of a purchase (in which case I may not have your address.)

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES
; you will be provided with delivery information by me or Mike Redburn.

Winners and donors, we appreciate your patience as we coordinate delivery!

Here are the lucky winners!
  1. Kcimdrib Feathers and Casts Blanks ($350)
  2. lew Silver Sierra Kit 1 ($175)
  3. DJBPenmaker Silver Sierra Kit 2 ($175)
  4. drise Crushed Synthetic Opal and Ring Cores ($150)
  5. greenacres2 CSUS Gift Certificate ($150)
  6. 444 Knurl Ballpoint Kits and Kirinite Blanks ($150)
  7. Barnmb7117 Knurl Rollerball Kits and Conway Blanks ($150)
  8. renichols Niles Stopper Gift Card ($150)
  9. Finatic Bell Forest Gift Certificate ($100)
  10. papaturner George's Bits of Timber ($100)
  11. mg_dreyer McKenzie Penworks ($100)
  12. eharri446 MPG Registration ($35)
  13. johncrane MPG Registration ($35)
HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can visit this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

NOTE:
If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the order processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. Many people enter their IAP username differently when they make their purchase than it is actually shown on the site.

If you believe that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I check the lists many times prior to executing the drawing, and I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered. But mistakes happen, and in that situation we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all of our generous donors. These are some awesome prizes!

greenacres2

WOW!! Thanks to CSUSA for the most excellent gift, and to Jeff & Mike for running the show. I was busy at work, and didn't even get a chance to enter more than a few of Edgar's puzzles, but i do have a pretty wood entry that i just need to photograph to get entered...oh, too late!!
Thanks again!!
earl

drise

Well, can't say I never win anything anymore. Thanks to Exotic Blanks for the great gift. I recently bought a ring mandrel now I can try it out. Thanks to Jeff and Mike and all the other IAP volunteers for a great site. Plus I have a new hat on the way.

Barnmb7117

WOW. Thanks Exotic Blanks My favorite Company.
And thanks to all the vendors that donated prizes. Thanks to all the members that run the Bash and thanks to everyone that supports the IAP.

Last edited:

DJBPenmaker

Silver Pen Parts.
So I receive a parcel from America through the post a couple of days ago (I live in the UK) and the wife says what on earth have you bought now? Turns out I won a prize of one of the solid Silver Pen Parts kits and I didn't even know. Can't say I never win anything now can I?
It's a fabulous prize and I am so pleased, just need to find a blank to do the pen justice.
My thanks to @mredburn and the IAP

Top Bottom