Votes: 115 77.7%
  • B

Votes: 33 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the poll for the 15th Anniversary Logo.

If you plan to buy one of our 15th Anniversary items (mug, t-shirt, etc.), please vote for one of the following logos.

A.) 2019-A.jpg B:) 2019-B.jpg

PS: The Logo Contest was announced HERE

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

So I may be a little dense here, but what is the point of not showing the results of the poll if everyone is going to tell their vote to try to influence the vote?:biggrin:

jttheclockman

So I may be a little dense here, but what is the point of not showing the results of the poll if everyone is going to tell their vote to try to influence the vote?:biggrin:

Curt we are going to have to stop thinking alike. You are starting to scare me.:eek::eek::eek:

What people do or do not know that there are people here that do sway thinking. May not be intentional but it is there.

Last edited:

CREID

Curt we are going to have to stop thinking alike. You are starting to scare me.:eek::eek::eek:

What people do or do not know that there are people here that do sway thinking. May not be intentional but it is there.
That's it I QUIT!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

The reason I hide the vote tally until the poll closes is in an (apparently ineffective) attempt to avoid groupthink and polarization. In years past, the followup posts have not generally revealed the choice. I'm not sure why this year is different.

CREID

The reason I hide the vote tally until the poll closes is in an (apparently ineffective) attempt to avoid groupthink and polarization. In years past, the followup posts have not generally revealed the choice. I'm not sure why this year is different.
Well, it's an election year and maybe attempting to sway votes is just in the air.:biggrin:

greenacres2

I would like to take this opportunity to say, unequivocally, that I never said that I said that I voted for A. That is not to say that I said that I said that I endorsed B, which is not to be construed as favoritism to the Liberal Candidate C, which has newly surfaced. My opponent would have you believe that he voted for B, though in reality he had 68 opportunities to vote for a universal logo without a pre-existing exclusion while he was living in a condo in Washington instead of in the district.

My name is earl, and I approve this message. And its lack of credible and intelligible content.

(for our friends not in the USA, November 6 is our election day. The television ads from candidates tend to be venomous, and often filled with stretched truths to accuse their opponent of lying. I appreciate our system, but it would be refreshing to hear some polite campaigning!!)

earl

CREID

time is getting close
Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies008::RockOn::bananen_smilies068:

jttheclockman

time is getting close
Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies008::RockOn::bananen_smilies068:

Curt your boys look like they had too much coffee. Hate to see what they will look like tomorrow at the election polls.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom