15th Anniversary Donation Drawing - WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 15th Anniversary Donation Drawing

<div align="left" style="text-align:left;border:2px solid;padding:3px;display:inline-block;">WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM IF you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your purchase.

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES; you will be provided with delivery information by me or Mike Redburn.

Winners and donors, we appreciate your patience as we coordinate delivery!</div>

Here are the lucky winners!
  1. Skeleton2014 Feathers and Casts Pen Blanks ($375)
  2. stuckinohio Abalone Pen Blanks ($340)
  3. southernclay LFRB Blanks, Blocks, Kits ($225)
  4. acmaclaren 3-Bar Carbide Tool Package ($180)
  5. Sparhawk Silver Pen Kit ($145)
  6. Chevota Guy Silver Pen Kit ($145)
  7. nava1uni Silver Pen Kit ($145)
  8. stolicky Drill Doctor 750X ($140)
  9. Mossey1802 Niles Stopper Gift Certificate ($125)
  10. ed4copies Steampunk Art Glass Pen Holder ($125)
  11. Bucurestean Diamond Knurl Kit Package ($100)
  12. Hilltopper46 Bell Forest Products Gift Certificate ($100)
  13. Bob in SF Magical Skew ($90)
  14. David M Norseman Drill Bit Set ($85)
  15. Douglas Feehan R&B Crafts Gift Certificate ($50)
  16. bmac R&B Crafts Gift Certificate ($50)
HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can use the widget below or this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

<iframe id="rdo-iframe-draw-86547" src="https://www.random.org/widgets/draws/iframe.php?draw=86547&amp;fixsize=on&amp;width=500&amp;height=150&amp;limwin=off&amp;border=on&amp;bgcolor=%23E0E0E0&amp;txtcolor=%23000000&amp;" frameborder="0" width="500" height="150" scrolling="no" longdesc="https://www.random.org/draws/">
This drawing was held by Penturners.org LLC in a fair and unbiased manner, using RANDOM.ORG's Third-Party Draw Service. For details, please see the <a href="https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=86547">drawing's record</a>.
</iframe>

NOTE: If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the order processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. Many people enter their IAP username differently when they make their purchase than it is actually shown on the site.

If you believe that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I check the lists many times prior to executing the drawing, and I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered. But mistakes happen, and in that situation we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
All prize donors have been provided with their winner information. I expect packages to begin arriving soon. If you won something and don't receive it within a reasonable expectation, connect with me or Mike Redburn and we'll investigate. And don't forget to connect with your prize donor at some point to say thanks!

stuckinohio

Wow. I just received a package in the mail containing some beautiful abalone blanks and I didn't even know I won. That was a really good surprise!

Huge thank you to Ron Robbins for the blanks and of course Jeff and the rest of the IAP team that run all these competitions and drawings.

So Happy!

Lewis

Lenny

Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to all who donated prizes. Always fun to see the generous donations and have that little glimmer of hope.

Bucurestean

I rarely win anything, so imagine my surprise when I received a package of pen kits from Dawn and Ed at Exotic Blanks. Thank you very much for contributing to my addiction :) and thank you Jeff for organizing the anniversary bash!

Top Bottom