15 JAN - IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Welcome to the fifteenth day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>. You will have until 12 noon ET tomorrow to email your answer to this question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All correct answers "postmarked" before noon will be placed in a hat and two winners selected every day. The winners will be announced about 8 P.M. ET of the day the question closes and the decision of the TRIVIAMEISTER will be final.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!
Question for day 15.....

Question: An article at the Penmakers Guild shows how to correct common problems with many of the pens we make. What is the title of the article and who wrote it?

(Note: Good luck!!)

Email your answer to:<s> 2008bashtrivia@penturners.org</s> Closed

Please show the date and name of the contest in the title block of the email i.e., 15Jan Trivia. (saves time for the TRIVIAMEISTER in processing entries.)

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

It is so funny I just read that very article not more than two days ago. Spooky. It's like I have a shadow![}:)][:0][}:)][:0]

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by great12b4ever

Hey, I thought this was a Birthday bash for IAP?? Why so many questions about the Penmakers Guild??

Had the same thought like you!! I am going anymore to the other places, like pmg, yahoo etc, IAP is my home for pens!!

les-smith

Originally posted by DocStram

Lighten up guys. Nobody says the trivia questions have to come from IAP. It's just a Trivia Contest.

Know what I mean? :)

I agree with you Al. Anyways there may be some new folks participating that didin't know about the Penmaker's Guild and now they do. There is a lot of high quality info on their site.

Besides, I wouldn't want to try and find 31 questions for a month long trivia contest. I think Bruce is doing a great job and it requires a lot of work.

DocStram

Originally posted by les-smith

Originally posted by DocStram

Lighten up guys. Nobody says the trivia questions have to come from IAP. It's just a Trivia Contest.

Know what I mean? :)

I agree with you Al. Anyways there may be some new folks participating that didin't know about the Penmaker's Guild and now they do. There is a lot of high quality info on their site.

Besides, I wouldn't want to try and find 31 questions for a month long trivia contest. I think Bruce is doing a great job and it requires a lot of work.

Thanks Les ... and besides, you get what you pay for with us TriviaMeisters.

bkc

Well, I for one didn't know there was a Guild site until now. Any new knowledge is helpful, thanks :)

fiferb

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question: An article at the Penmakers Guild shows how to correct common problems with many of the pens we make. What is the title of the article and who wrote it?

Answer: Mistakes by Rich Kleinhenz
http://www.penmakersguild.com/articles/mistakes.pdf

Note: There were 55 responses for this question.

The winners of the day 15 contest are:

Wendell

and

Pendemonium

And the prizes are:

Prize One - Pen stands donated by mrcook4570

Prize Two - Pen Blanks donated by jssmith3

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Andrew Jordan's profile and email him with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won, in the title block of the email, please. (Example: Jan 15 Trivia)
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, Andrew will flip a coin to determine who gets what.
4. Phone number.(New requirement per Andrew as FedEx requires it for packages they carry.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of this forum. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

Top Bottom