14th Anniversary Donation Drawing - WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 14th Anniversary Donation Drawing

<div align="left" style="text-align:left;border:2px solid;padding:3px;display:inline-block;">WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM IF you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your purchase.

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES; you will be provided with delivery information by me or Mike Redburn.

Winners and donors, we appreciate your patience as we coordinate delivery!</div>

Here are the lucky winners!
  1. William Boehm Kitless Tap & Die Set ($740)
  2. Heartofapen Abalone Pen Blanks ($340)
  3. Scott Feathers and Casts Pen Blanks ($300)
  4. Timber Ripper LFRB of Blanks & Blocks ($200)
  5. Mr Vic 20-Pack of Alumilite Blanks ($200)
  6. Dieseldoc Knurl GT Pen Kit Package ($200)
  7. mckenziedrums Sterling Silver RB Kit ($190)
  8. allmaclean Carbide 3-Tool Package ($180)
  9. rlangston_1960 Drill Doctor 750x ($140)
  10. bmac Bottle Stoppers Gift Cert ($125)
  11. WriteOn Engraved Spindle Gouge ($110)
  12. TimS124 $100 GC to Bell forest Products ($100)
  13. stuckinohio Diamond Cast Blanks ($80)
HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can use the widget below or this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

<iframe id="rdo-iframe-draw-63815" src="https://www.random.org/widgets/draws/iframe.php?draw=63815&amp;fixsize=on&amp;width=500&amp;height=150&amp;limwin=off&amp;border=off&amp;bgcolor=%23E0E0E0&amp;txtcolor=%23000000&amp;" frameborder="0" width="500" height="150" scrolling="no" longdesc="https://www.random.org/draws/">
This drawing was held by Penturners.org LLC in a fair and unbiased manner, using RANDOM.ORG's Third-Party Draw Service. For details, please see the <a href="https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=63815">drawing's record</a>.
</iframe>

NOTE: If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the order processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. Many people enter their IAP username differently when they make their purchase than it is actually shown on the site.

If you believe that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I check the lists many times prior to executing the drawing, and I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered. But mistakes happen, and in that situation we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

Wow, thank you Tim McKenzie and IAP! It pays to be lucky :) No losers train for me this year! Glad to see that Tim got lucky as well!

Last edited:

stonepecker

OK........I will be looking for all my friends at the train station. Got to get there fast to get an window seat.

Congrats to the winners. I may just have to go and buy what I want this year. LOL

stuckinohio

Wow, thank you Tim McKenzie and IAP! It pays to be lucky :) No losers train for me this year! Glad to see that Tim got lucky as well!
I'm not sure what to do... I'm so used to riding the loser train! Congrats and hope you love them! I may toss in a little extra... Can you drill on the lathe? :)

I sure can, that's my preferred method with kitless!

hcpens

MAN, I bought all that stuff, and I still didn't win! I think the programmer of that program that picked the winners must be on the take from IAP.

Congrats to all, you lucky stiffs!

:biggrin::biggrin::bananen_smilies068:

WriteON

Hey...thank you IAP. I'm a winner regardless being a member here....and I look forward to donating again...and again.

tbroye

Congats. to the winners. Have the same seat on the loser train as past years. It's pretty comfortable after all these years. Looking forward to next and health permitting I will be back in the shop turning so I can participate.

Last edited:

stuckinohio

Thanks to Tim McKenzie for the awesome drawing prize!

Attachments

• 20180301_154816.jpg
    20180301_154816.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 171

bmac

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to all of the other winners and thanks to Jeff, the vendors that donated the prizes and to everyone else for another great Birthday Bash.
Can't wait until next year.

bmac
Bobby
Louisiana

Timber Ripper

I received my large box of blanks,blocks and misc goodies from Edgar last week..
Thank You Edgar and Thank You to all the members who participatined in putting this Bash together.

Timber Ripper

Pen made from 2018 Bash Donation drawing

I made my first 30 cal bolt action pen.. The kit was included in the box of blanks i won in this years Donation drawing donated by Edgar.
It is a 24kt 30 cal bolt action kit on Orange Osage

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 178
Top Bottom