14 foot python

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HSTurning

A friend of mine had a 16' Burm years ago. They are common. People power feed them to get them to grow faster so they can be "Cool".
The problems with that is most people dont have the room to keep a snake of that size, dont understand how much it cost to heat and feed a snake of that size, dont know how to react when it ends up biting them, dont think about how dangerous they are to young kids because they dont have any when the get the snake and those are the ones I can think of real fast.
I feel if you are going to take another living animal into your house that you should be aware of all the possible problems because in my mind you should be responsible for it as long as it lives.
Most animals in know live 8-20 years. Big commitment.

diamundgem

When I was stationed in the Philippines with MCB 11 (a CB ) out fit one of our caterpillar drivers dropped the blade on and caught alive a 30 foot python at cubic point in the Philippines. We named the spot on the road "Python point" and erected a large sign saying so.
We sold the snake to an outfit in the states and they came all the way from the states and paid like $2000 for the snake. Needless to say, we had one hell of a party and no one sobered up for 2 days . Even the monkeys some of us had.
Did you know Monkeys love beer
This is a true story and I did have a picture of about 20 guys streching it out in there arms (Alive)

Top Bottom