13th Anniversary Donation Drawing - WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 13th Anniversary Donation Drawing

<div align="left" style="text-align:left;border:2px solid;padding:3px;display:inline-block;">WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM IF you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your mug.

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES; you will be provided with delivery information by me or Mike Redburn.

We have 25 prizes to coordinate and we appreciate your patience!</div>

Here are the lucky winners!

1. Mr Vic Feathers and Casts Pen Blanks ($300)
  2. Racer3770 Abalone Pen Blanks ($230)
  3. kronewi Blanks/Blocks Goodie Box ($200)
  4. rainwatd Silver Pen Parts FP5000 Kit ($190)
  5. stonepecker Silver Pen Parts FP5000 Kit ($190)
  6. liljohn1368 Carbide 3-Tool Package ($180)
  7. Wayne Pizza Cutter Kits ($180)
  8. maxwell_smart007 22 Alumilite Pen Blanks ($175)
  9. TonyL Mark and Measure Tool Set ($150)
  10. Mrs. Charlie_W Tru-Stone Pen Blanks ($150)
  11. magpens Drill Doctor 750x ($140)
  12. TimS124 Cactus Juice Chamber ($140)
  13. Scotian12 Exotics Berea Package ($125)
  14. Argo13 Exotics CSUSA Package ($125)
  15. Zarbo Exotics Dayacom Package ($125)
  16. flyitfast Exotics PSI Package ($125)
  17. vanngo5d Suffolk Machinery Gift Certificate ($100)
  18. Cmiles1985 10 Alumilite Blanks ($100)
  19. Edgar 10 Alumilite Blanks ($100)
  20. BSea Bottle Stoppers Gift Cert ($100)
  21. terryq Norseman Drill Bit Set ($85)
  22. elance Klingspor Gold Rolls Sandpaper ($75)
  23. Psychmike22 Pen World Subscription ($42)
  24. zaqdesigns Pen World Subscription ($42)
  25. luckyscroller788 IAP Slate Thermometer ($25)
HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can use the widget below or this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

<iframe id="rdo-iframe-draw-47368" src="https://www.random.org/widgets/draws/iframe.php?draw=47368&amp;fixsize=on&amp;width=500&amp;height=150&amp;limwin=off&amp;border=on&amp;bgcolor=%23E0E0E0&amp;txtcolor=%23000000&amp;" frameborder="0" width="500" height="150" scrolling="no" longdesc="https://www.random.org/draws/">
This drawing was held by Penturners.org LLC in a fair and unbiased manner, using RANDOM.ORG's Third-Party Draw Service. For details, please see the <a href="https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=47368">drawing's record</a>.
</iframe>

NOTE: If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the credit card processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. Many people enter their IAP username differently when they make their purchase than it is actually shown on the site.

If you believe that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I check the lists many times prior to executing the drawing, and I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered. But mistakes happen, and in that situation we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Shucks, now I can't ride on the Loser's Train......:biggrin:

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all who have participated in this year's Birthday Bash. Also, thanks to all the vendors who have donated so many great items for this drawing - especially Ed Brown/Exotics for the PSI pen kit donation..
The biggest "Thanks" to Jeff and all his crew for making this year's Bash a awesome among all the previous Bashes.

Gordon

magpens

Sincere THANKS to all the prize donors, and to the IAP BASH managers and moderators !!!!!! :):):)

Mr Vic

Guess I better quit buffing up the conductors lantern and put it away till next year. Can't take the job as conductor on the "Loser's Train".

Yowza those are some awesome blanks. A big thanks to John Underhill for his awesome donation. Looking forward to matching these up with some good kits. Hope to do justice to your great work.

jttheclockman

A huge CONGRATULATIONS goes out to first all the winners. No ride on the loser train this year:biggrin::biggrin:

Next a big thank you goes out to all the gracious donators of some really cool prizes. Every year these people step up and contribute and do not get enough accolades. They are a big part of this Bash party.

Then there is the person that is most appreciated in all this and that is Jeff Brown. Without his blessing and his hard work this does not even happen. Thanks once again for throwing the best Bash party on the net.

Now with God's blessing we all meet back here once again next year. :)

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
It's Oscars night, so I'd like to thank the academy...

Actually, I think I'd like to thank Jeff the most - for making this a place that we can meet, and also for creating an atmosphere in which we want to come and meet...and for all the subtle things he does to make this the best danged penturning site on the 'net.

And thanks to the vendors, who donate selflessly and without compunction...year after year, without question! Brooks - thanks in advance for your blanks - I'm thrilled!

Finally, to the hardworking bash organizers - I sat this year out, due to a very difficult new assignment at work - and I feel rather guilty - but I certainly do know how much work is involved in getting this event to run smoothly, and it's not a simple task - so thanks to everyone for the gargantuan behind-the-scenes efforts!

stonepecker

I also want to add my THANKS to the members and vendors here.
I just hope that I can do justice to the prize I won. Thank you Mike.

Looking forward to the next Bash already.
Wayne (Stonepecker)

tbroye

Hey the loser train is fun. Now I can complain until the Bash. Congrat to all the Winners. Must be one those rigged contest we keep hearing about on the news.. LOL

Lenny

Always a fun time, even if you watch from the loser's train. Congratulations to the winners and a big THANK YOU to all who organized and donated prizes!

darrin1200

Congratulations to all the winners. Not just those in the drawing, but throughout the entire bash. Its great fun every year.
Special thanks to Jeff and all the volunteers.

tjseagrove

We are all winners here, Thanks Jeff for providing the space for us to meet tomorrow and the rest of the year until the next BASH rolls around again!! Thanks also to all the vendors, donors, and fellow penturners for making this group so much fun all year long!!

flyitfast

The Postman commeth!!
"Thank you" Ed Brown/Exotic Blanks for the package I received this morning. Awesome service as usual.
All those pen kits - I'll be busy for awhile. Oh, and the M&M package too!! :rolleyes:
I am very happy that I won't have to sit on that old smelly train this year. Clickety clack over and over again!!
Again, "Thank You" to all that participated in this year's Bash - from Jeff, all those who helped organize the events, the vendors, and a very special thanks to all those who "created" in each of the contests. Congratulations to all the contest winners and their well appreciated skills.
Next year :biggrin:
Gordon

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who is expecting a Bash prize and has not received it, please let me know. Of course, if your donor has contacted you and you know it hasn't been shipped yet, no need to send up a flare:biggrin:)

TimS124

I just checked the USPS tracking log and they're playing games with my package. They claim to have forwarded it because the address and ZIP don't match...or there were forwarding directions. The address and ZIP shown on the shipping confirmation are correct and there are no forwarding directions from my end. The Post Office has gone whacky on this one...

TimS124

I stopped at my local Post Office this morning and they searched the records...best they could figure out is that it had gone to the wrong local Post Office and was sent back up the food chain for resorting. It took 2 hours to get from that sorting place to the wrong Post Office earlier in the week and apparently has taken more than 2 1/2 days and still hasn't gotten back to the resorting location (Greenville, SC).

I filed a "Where is my package" form on the USPS site just now. I'm skeptical that it will produce any results other than the "gee we don't know" response my local post office provided. The only option seems to be to wait until it sorts itself out or passes some deadline to qualify as truly lost and the sender can file to collect the insurance.

vanngo5d

I would like to thank Suffolk Machinery. I have been a member since 2011. This is the first time winning. Thanks to all the doners and another great year.

Top Bottom