12th Anniversary DONATION DRAWING - WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 12th Anniversary Donation Drawing

<div align="left" style="text-align:left;border:2px solid;padding:3px;display:inline-block;">WINNERS; Please send me your shipping address and email address by PM IF you don't want me to use the address to which I sent your mug.

DONORS HOLDING PRIZES; you will be provided with delivery information by me.

We have a lot of prizes to coordinate and we appreciate your patience!</div>

Here are the lucky winners!

1. TimS124 Fantastic Feathers and Casts ($300 value)
  2. Gunnarkouper Blanks, Kits, Blocks, & Slabs ($250 value)
  3. WalkOn Abalone Blanks ($230 value)
  4. jondavidj FastCap 2p-10 Glue Kit ($230 value)
  5. Smitty37 FastCap 2p-10 Glue Kit ($230 value)
  6. eborraga Sterling Silver Pen Kit ($185 value)
  7. eldee Sterling Silver Pen Kit ($185 value)
  8. ken69912001 Cebloplast and Tru-Stone Blanks ($150 value)
  9. Erik831 Drill Doctor DD750X ($140 value)
  10. William Boehm Ellipse Pen Kits ($130 value)
  11. GLENSPENS Rebar Blanks ($120 value)
  12. Skewer Nova Midi Chuck ($110 value)
  13. jasonbowman Bash 12 Spindle Gouge ($110 value)
  14. Walshjp17 Berea Hardwoods Gift Card ($100 value)
  15. PTownSubbie Suffolk Machinery Gift Card ($100 value)
  16. Pioneerpens LazerLinez Gift Certificate ($100 value)
  17. Scotian12 LazerLinez Gift Certificate ($100 value)
  18. darrin1200 LazerLinez Gift Certificate ($100 value)
  19. Healeydays Home Depot Gift Card ($100 value)
  20. nikitas Home Depot Gift Card ($100 value)
  21. knowltoh IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($100 value)
  22. AKPenTurner IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($100 value)
  23. Leo S. Long Klingspor Gold Rolls ($75 value)
  24. JohnU Easy Start Rougher ($75 value)
  25. Bob Wemm Honeycomb Blanks ($65 value)
  26. Wizard Ultimate Sanding System ($60 value)
  27. LouCee Cryogenic Spindle Gouge ($55 value)
  28. bobleibo CSUSA Gift Card ($50 value)
  29. Gofer IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($50 value)
  30. D.Oliver IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($50 value)
  31. jdmacdo IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($50 value)
  32. bmac IAP Vendor Shopping Spree ($50 value)
  33. Brobbins629 Pen World Subscription ($42 value)
  34. Pengo Acrylic Blanks ($40 value)

HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can use the widget below or this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

<iframe id="rdo-iframe-draw-36492" src="https://www.random.org/widgets/draws/iframe.php?draw=36492&amp;fixsize=on&amp;width=500&amp;height=150&amp;limwin=off&amp;border=on&amp;bgcolor=%23E0E0E0&amp;txtcolor=%23000000&amp;" frameborder="0" width="500" height="150" scrolling="no" longdesc="https://www.random.org/draws/">
This drawing was held by Penturners.org LLC in a fair and unbiased manner, using RANDOM.ORG's Third-Party Draw Service. For details, please see the <a href="https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=36492">drawing's record</a>.
</iframe>

NOTE: If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the credit card processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. If you feel somehow that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered, but mistakes happen, and in that situation, we'll find some fair solution.

Thanks to all for supporting the IAP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Congratulations to all on the list above !!! . The prizes are wonderful, and many thanks to the donors !!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to Jeff and all the others who made this a very fun and exciting BASH !

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Congratulations to all the winners. I will wave to you all as I get on the train. It should be boarding shortly.I can now go ahead and renew my subscription to Pen World. I held off in hopes there might be a chance of a win there. Maybe next year. :biggrin:

Last edited:

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Please remember to send a thank-you to the vendor, if you won a prize (or if you just appreciated their donation). Doing so makes it much easier on me when I'm asking them for donations next year.

If we show support to those who supported our Bash, it will help substantially toward making next year just as fun! :)

Many of our donors have donated for years - so relaying your appreciation will help this trend continue!

Andrew

Last edited:

stonepecker

:musical-note: I hear a train a comin' ......it's coming round the bend. And I ain't seen a prize box since I don't know when.......:musical-note:

So, When and where do we sign up for the very last bit of fun each and every Bash brings. The world famous LOOSER'S TRAIN...:biggrin:

Hope that the ticket prices are the same........can't really afford the price :beat-up: but willing to ride along for the fun. Willing to bet I get to see a lot of my friends and buddies there. :handshake: Meet me in the club car.......I got the first round. :highfive:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I probably wouldn't know how to use any of those items anyway. :redface: Especially the DRILL DR. :rolleyes: At least Skip didn't get it either :biggrin:

Who is going to tell him????:eek:
ME!!! Hey Skippy!!! You didn't win the Drill Dr. either!!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

southernclay

What a Bash and what a list of winners! I did note that there was a typo where my name was supposed to be next to several of the items :biggrin: Thanks Jeff, Bash Team and all the awesome donors who made this drawing and the other contests possible. Congrats to the winners!

walshjp17

Many thanks to Jeff for the drawing, the IAP members running the show and especially to Berea Hardwoods for the $100 gift certificate. Made my order yesterday and now eagerly awaiting delivery.

Well done, one and all.

Top Bottom