10th Anniversary Donation Drawing RESULTS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

I just kicked skiprats cat back to him!:biggrin: Congrats to one and all and thank you to any and everyone who had a hand in another great Bash!! I'm gonna save up to buy 20 mugs next year to increase my chances:wink:

Tom T

What a great day. My name was on the list.
Thank you to the entire bash team and all the members who made it so much fun.
Triple thanks to all those that gave the prizes.
Great group the IAP.

Bob Wemm

I just said a bad word:eek::eek::eek::eek:. Unbelievable:eek::eek::eek::eek:! I am stoked!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks to all of the donors & sponsors!

That word is not what you will be saying when I come and rob that set from you.

That is the one I wanted to win.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Bob.

walshjp17

Not on the list ... :crying: However, after two big mugs/steins and winning three prizes already, I am one happy camper!! Great job Jeff, Mike, all the Eds and everyone else who ran contests, provided prizes and generally made most of us smile with all the crazy banter and vote stealing posts. Y'all rock!

lyonsacc

I just said a bad word:eek::eek::eek::eek:. Unbelievable:eek::eek::eek::eek:! I am stoked!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is the one I wanted to win.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Bob.

Bob,

If you would ever get off your can and come visit I'd let you use it!

Dave

My wife has asked what you would like for dinner?

Last edited:

Bob Wemm

Bob.

Bob,

If you would ever get off your can and come visit I'd let you use it!

Dave

My wife has asked what you would like for dinner?

You are so kind Dave.
Bob.:biggrin:

Kaspar

I just kicked my cat across the room.....:mad:

Are you any good at it? My local State Fair has a Cat Drop Kicking for Distance and Accuracy Contest every August. They have great prizes too. :biggrin:

Congrats to all winners! Those prizes were amazing. Tom T should be especially thrilled.

Last edited:
Thanks to those who have sent their addresses. I have about half so far. Don't make me nag you!! :biggrin:

Let's not make Jeff nag anyone, I will send him my address for the people who didn't send theirs soon enough. :D

Levi Woodard
Sent from my Galaxy tab 3 using Forum Runner

OKLAHOMAN

A first for me, I read the list and at the very bottom found that after all these years I finally won something and not only that something I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANTED:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
:rolleyes: Mmm, just for the record; I have never, nor would I ever kick my cat or any other of our four legged friends. Anyone that does, should be shot or just let me get my size ten work boots on first :biggrin:

I just kicked my cat across the room.....:mad:

Are you any good at it? My local State Fair has a Cat Drop Kicking for Distance and Accuracy Contest every August. They have great prizes too. :biggrin:

Congrats to all winners! Those prizes were amazing. Tom T should be especially thrilled.

Roy, if that wasn't rigged then I don't know what is......Jeesh:mad:

:biggrin: Congrats....now you can start taking decent pics:biggrin:

A first for me, I read the list and at the very bottom found that after all these years I finally won something and not only that something I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANTED:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

glen r

Draw Winner

I couldn't get my shipping address into Jeff fast enough so that he could ship my prize (IAP Coaster Set Red #2) ASAP. I ended up making a double donation because I thought that I had mad a mistake on my donation form but apparently VISA is not too fussy about the name on the card and put both donations in which is OK by me. I enjoy viewing what others have made, the problems they have had and of course the tutorials so the donation is well worth what I have learned.

Thanks to all who donated and all who participated. A site like this cannot be operated/funded by just a few individuals.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
ATTENTION: :biggrin:

rthines, bmac, parklandturner, tdsmart, bobleibo, william boehm, sumterdad, Mannyv, tbroye, jrecord, Heartofapen, TimS124, Christy

I need your delivery information for the Donation Drawing prize you won.

Check the first post in this thread and please send me your information by PM.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I am still waiting for addresses from many winners. Please don't make me chase you! :eek:

Check post 1 of this thread. If you're a winner and have not already done so, PM me your shipping address and email address so we can get your prize on the way. Include details such as size if required.

Thanks!

tbroye

Finally

Finally I won. 4 Tru Stone Blanks. Sure nice to get off the loser train, although I did enjoy the company.
Thanks Mark:beauty::beauty:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for winners to contact me. I've either shipped or arranged for delivery all drawing prizes for the winners who have sent me their information. I'm turning my attention to contest prizes for a couple days.

PLEASE check the winners list in the first post in this thread. If your name is there and you have not contacted me, please do so.

Thanks

bobleibo

Wow...Wow....and WOW!!!!!
I've been out of town for a few days due to some family problems and I return to this... what perfect timing, the best I could ask for. This site and the people that are part of it are simply the best anyone could ever ask to be associated with.
Thank you John U...I hope to do you proud! And Thank You Jeff for making all this possible.
Bob

tbroye

Got my Blanks

The Tru Stone blanks arrived this afternoon. They are beautiful, my Granddaughter has already grabbed one for her next pen. Now for a little research on how to cut, drill and shape and finish them. Almost forgot, nice spalted wood blank that was use as a filler, that will make a nice pen also.

Thanks again Mark and the rest of the crew for great Bash

Last edited:

bmac

I WON!!!!

Wow, I just seen I won after all. Thanks Jeff and a big thanks to all of the ones who donated prizes for the drawings and contest. Congrats to all of the other winners also, this years bash was great as always, and now the countdown to next years bash :)

I replied to your PM Jeff with my shipping information.

Thanks
bmac
Louisiana

dtswebb

Jeff,

The mini-Ligno E/D Moisture Meter arrived yesterday. I've always thought of myself as being a winner just by being able to enjoy the company of a great group of people that share the same "sickness" that I "suffer" from.

Now if work will only cooperate, I can try out the meter and see what it does. I haven't been able to get any lathe time since right after Christmas - spring is usually our busiest time in the refineries and this year has been extremely good to us. Oh well, it's better than the alternative.

Thank you.

Matthew

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
DONATION DRAWING PRIZE UPDATE:

I just packaged up the last two items I have here to ship, and ordered one last item for drop ship to the recipient. I am still waiting for two members to contact me to claim their prize.

Once I have a chance to inventory the few remaining prizes I have, we'll do another drawing from the Donation Drawing "Non-Winners" :biggrin: List. We won't have any big ticket items, but nevertheless some things you'll enjoy!

If you think you should have received your prize by now (Donation Drawing OR a contest prize) send me a PM and I'll track it down!

TimS124

My apologies for having been slow to respond. I was on the road when the drawing results were posted and did not bring my laptop with me. We were visiting family in Louisiana and catching part of Mardi Gras as well…finally got caught up with what I missed while I was gone. Didn't mean to be delinquent. :)

A huge "Thank you!" to everybody that supported this year's BASH!

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I got my coasters yesterday and they arrived in 4 pieces - nothing was broken. They are beautiful and the wife has already snatched them to put on display in her ceramic doll cabinet.

Thank you.

Excellent! Another success. Thanks for letting us know. :biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Jeff the photo tent arrived, I set it up and now need to pay with my camera settings, thank you so much this will get some good use.

I got these the other day.

ForumRunner_20140312_172511.png

Sent from my phone using some program

Top Bottom