10 New Triton Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from NewfoundlandLaw

In my never ending pursuit of perfection, I decided to make 10 pens using the same kit. All using different woods.

Doing this let me experiment with subtle wood curvatures while using the same kit for comparison. I have to say it was very informative. It also let me practise my Cyanoacrylate finishing technique.

Here is my finished project, tucked away in its case:

IMG_4770.JPG

"Pen Turning on the Rock"IMG_4780.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Marc using a kit that I love timbers to die for,finishes that amaze and worthy of an Acadamy Award ,imagination and great skill lo and behold you live up to your own description PEN FANATIC. From one fanatic to another I salute you.

So many thanks for sharing,made my day way over here.

The forum needs contributions like yours to bolster our souls with promise.Thank you.

Peter.

Marc using a kit that I love timbers to die for,finishes that amaze and worthy of an Acadamy Award ,imagination and great skill lo and behold you live up to your own description PEN FANATIC. From one fanatic to another I salute you.

So many thanks for sharing,made my day way over here.

The forum needs contributions like yours to bolster our souls with promise.Thank you.

Peter.

Thanks so very much. I'm new to this hobby but very much loving the work and the awesome people!

"Pen Turning on the Rock"

Top Bottom