10 Minutes To Better Pen Making - Components

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Well with the MPG behind us, I posted a new video last week. Always look forward to comments and suggestions.

10 Minutes To Better Pen Making - Understanding Component Sets - Mark Dreyer

Thumbnail - 10 Minutes - Understanding Component Sets.jpg

Thanks for watching (if you watch),
Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGABEL

Mark,

I have been watching your other videos and recently subscribed. I am new to pen turning (took a class at Rockler and got hooked) and stumbled across your channel. I used you technique for turning wood pens and WOW. I was able to turn several blanks tonight where normally I would only get one done. My wife has also taken to turning and prefers the acrylics so she just watched your video on turning those. She is going to try your scoop technique tomorrow.

Thanks for the great and informative videos.

mg_dreyer

Mark,

I have been watching your other videos and recently subscribed. I am new to pen turning (took a class at Rockler and got hooked) and stumbled across your channel. I used you technique for turning wood pens and WOW. I was able to turn several blanks tonight where normally I would only get one done. My wife has also taken to turning and prefers the acrylics so she just watched your video on turning those. She is going to try your scoop technique tomorrow.

Thanks for the great and informative videos.

Let me know how it works for your wife. The cuts are simple and I just find I can get consistent cuts - just adjust my speed across. On acrylics, after the scoop cut, the peel cuts are best when the edge is caught at the 45 / 45 I mention in the video.

Thanks for the kind words - and sincerely let me know how things go.

FrankH

Thanks for the informative video. I need to go back and subscribe to your channel. My favorite kits are
The Diamond Knurl The Sierra was one of my favorites until I discovered the Diamond Knurl
The Bolt Action
The Cigar

Thanks again.

mg_dreyer

Thanks for the informative video. I need to go back and subscribe to your channel. My favorite kits are
The Diamond Knurl The Sierra was one of my favorites until I discovered the Diamond Knurl
The Bolt Action
The Cigar

Thanks again.
Thanks - hope you enjoy the videos.

Top Bottom