🔥Bulk Pen Blanks - 90 Blanks - $75 with Free Shipping in US

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bulk Pen Blanks: 🔥The first two bulk blank batches went very quickly. Here is batch #3. I generate a lot of cutoffs from the live edge and resin tables that I fabricate. I have milled some more of these cutoffs into pen blanks so they can be repurposed by creators like you at an affordable price.

To order please send me your email and shipping address. Send to me via message on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/chardercreationsllc/ OR to my email charder910@gmail.com.
I'll send an invoice and prepare for shipping. The first three to order will have their blanks shipped the following business day. The rest will ship on Tuesday, April 6th when my box order comes in. First come first serve. Here's what I have available:

Box of 90 (around 6 pounds) Mixed Species Blanks - Still $75 with Free Shipping in the US.
Blanks are 5.5"x.75"x.75" and include the following five (5) species: American Appalachian Black Walnut (a lot) Sweet Gum (a lot) Camphor (some), Aromatic Red Cedar (a few) , and White Cedar (a few). Pictures of these species in blank form are attached. I have eight (8) of these great mixed boxes.

The Sweet Gum and Camphor that was milled for this batch have mpressive coloring and variations. The pictures of the blanks show some of the blanks sitting on the slabs they were milled from. Sweet Gum has the range of tans, brown and ivory. The Camphor has some beautiful cinnamon, browns, and rust. If you have never worked with Camphor, you should know that it smells like vapor rub and you will surely smell it when you open the box, along with the Aromatic Red Cedar. So if the smell of vapor rub or eucalyptus turn you off, Camphor is not for you.

Please allow for some variations in square. I do my best to quality check them for solid and square, but there will be variances.

Charder Creations LLC
Rockledge, Florida
Veteran founded/owned/operated

7DB9A2D9-C877-4DD7-824F-1AA0A0A10406.jpeg
DEF908C2-B439-462C-85B8-1DB2610C5941.jpeg
DB1301F7-1095-42D6-ADF0-E1A9892C660F.jpeg
B96B88B6-A2FB-4680-B2BC-4A27BBE7727A.jpeg
56E42AF1-FFEA-4074-B423-CEF4B510A5D7.jpeg

Top Bottom