Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
WiseCigar003
wiset1

WiseCigar003

Results of my very first casting...Not that bad however, there are inclusions and areas where the cigar leaf turned white as a result of the CA glue used to secure it. I did these in the Majestic Pen kit format since I had extra tubes. With a little more practice I'm sure I can figure it out and make these look awesome. As it is, these are still pretty cool. I used vintage cigar bands and tobacco leaf from a cigar for the pen caps, and a burl wood for the base tube since the lower casting cracked with the other bands on them. Trial and error I guess...back to the drawing board and more time spent watch the Barry Gross Acrylic DVD, ha ha ha. :eek:

Media information

Category
Old Site Albums
Album
Member Photo Albums
Added by
wiset1
Date added
View count
829
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom