Yippee. My Wolverine is here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

:confused: But I'm not happy with the DVD as it has no sound. It only had sound on the section about honing and such but that is all. So when I get it to my shop and set up I will use the instruction manual to set it up. I think I'm going to be happy with it instead of the wooden one I built. Have a look.... Oh yes, the big platform is under that white cardboard. I took it out and it slipped out of my hand on the glass table top.. Thank God that did not break.....Fay

Attachments

• Wolverine Sharpening System-1 (640x480).jpg
    Wolverine Sharpening System-1 (640x480).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 194
  • The Veri-GRind Tool-2 (640x480).jpg
    The Veri-GRind Tool-2 (640x480).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 177
  • The Box Opened-3 (640x480).jpg
    The Box Opened-3 (640x480).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 177
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigE

For me, I saw an improvement in my sharpening, especially in terms of repeatability and consistency in the edge.

More importantly, I found my sharpening time drastically reduced. Now it is literally a few seconds on the grinder and back to work.

Side note: While I use slow speed (1750 RPM) grinder with my Wolverine, I've found that for a final pass, I use my Wolverine and then turn to the leather wheel on my Tormek to get a razor sharp edge. Once again, only a few extra seconds.

Fay Prozora

I found out why I could not get any sound on the DVD. My surround sound system needed cleaning! I put the DVD in my computer and watched it there and it was great and I could hear it fine. Very interesting. Only thing is , it didn't have any onscreen directions on the set up but I can handle it just from reading the manual on the set up.. I know I will be happy with this tool.. Fay

Top Bottom