Yahoo!! New lathe!! (cauton-Gloat)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GregHaugen

Yahoo! The Delta 46-460 has made it's way to me. :biggrin: To quote Bree, "THIS IS A SWWEEETTT MACHINE". Very impressed. The sand bags in the back ground are from my "previous" lathe and need to be moved out of there. I needed more shop space for some other new additions for my pen turning, so I sold my Jet 16" and bought this lathe. Very, very happy with that decision. Now I have a lot more space. This machine is a far cry from the old "mini" lathe or the 14" "iron bed" lathe that Delta had out. In my opinion this lathe has definately become the top of the class for smaller lathes.

I'm off to the shop to have some fun. Just had to gloat a little first!!

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 294
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

Ahhh you got the nice stand too with the chisel holders. Let me know how you like the stand. I am kinda jonesing for that stand myself.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rifleman1776

I looked that up on the Delta site after your post. It looks like Delta is making a serious attempt to capture a big hunk of the lathe market. Methinks Jet and Grizzly need to watch out. This one and their new mini have great features at attractive prices. Hope we don't hear of quality problems.

Top Bottom