X-Mas presents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

The first step in any recovery is first admitting your illness. Now with years of therapy you just might make a full recovery![:0]

Mike & Linda

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
We did that last year, bought a present in october for christmas. We forgot about it and found it when wrapping the presents but that would have been "too much" so decided to wait until my son's birthday in april. Forgot about it in april. Found it for christmas this year when wrapping presents but it would have been too much (again). We're going to just hand it to him in a month (not hiding it in the mean time so we can't forget about it again) with the related story.

I hope, come next christmas, you remember about the gifts and where they are. :D

GK

wudnhed

We have a hope chest at the end of our bed. I put all the Christmas gifts I buy during the year in there. I used to go out and spend $500 or more during the month of Dec. and it's just so much better to spend $25 here, $40 there during the year, for me that is.

John, the gifts I bought online, a digital photo keeper the size of a credit card. I don't know how many times I want to show pictures of grandkids and never have any with me. I'll keep one and give the others as X-Mas gifts.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by wudnhed

We have a hope chest at the end of our bed. I put all the Christmas gifts I buy during the year in there. I used to go out and spend $500 or more during the month of Dec. and it's just so much better to spend $25 here, $40 there during the year, for me that is.

John, the gifts I bought online, a digital photo keeper the size of a credit card. I don't know how many times I want to show pictures of grandkids and never have any with me. I'll keep one and give the others as X-Mas gifts.

IF you see your friends crossing the street to avoid you, don't take it personally!!!

"Oh, you HAVE to see the cutest little thing my grandson did!!! I just have 150 shots on my digital photoframe...........Oh, it's right here in my purse (friend walking away, hurriedly, Becca trailing, digging through purse)." [}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Yeah, you'll be the hit of the neighborhood!!![8D][8D]

wudnhed

Originally posted by ed4copies

HAVE to see the cutest little thing my grandson did!!! I just have 150 shots on my digital photoframe...........Oh, it's right here in my purse (friend walking away, hurriedly, Becca trailing, digging through purse)." [}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Yeah, you'll be the hit of the neighborhood!!![8D][8D]

ROTFLMAO! I resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Digital photo keepers? Hmmmmm. anyone else thinking of a great way to carry your pens everywhere you go?
Becca, What does it take to get on your christmas list?

Top Bottom