Wow.. new toy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
OK... today I finished assembling my new saw. Dialed it in so everything is right on, fired it up and did a couple of test cuts.

HUGE improvement on my old one! Not only will I have easier time on big stock, it should help with the accuracy on all cuts. Time to try some new segmenting!

Attachments

• 29955_458282663568_771828568_5644003_2216646_n.jpg
    29955_458282663568_771828568_5644003_2216646_n.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 608
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lazyguy

I got it for $450.. Its $550 normally, but there was a sale... it looks like you can get it for $423 right now!:eek::eek:
Thats why I avoid looking at a big item after I buy for sometime after. You might want to take in the receipt and see if they will refund the difference.

terryc29

OK... today I finished assembling my new saw. Dialed it in so everything is right on, fired it up and did a couple of test cuts.

HUGE improvement on my old one! Not only will I have easier time on big stock, it should help with the accuracy on all cuts. Time to try some new segmenting!

You're going to love it. I bought myself the same saw back at Christmas and it is serving me well. I have no complaints at all.

Lenny

Thats why I avoid looking at a big item after I buy for sometime after. You might want to take in the receipt and see if they will refund the difference.

Tell 'em you have the saw out in the truck and your going to bring it back to get your money back UNLESS they refund you the difference! :biggrin:
How's your poker face? :wink:

Enjoy the new saw. :)

DurocShark

It's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

I just bought that saw because of your post! It's no longer on the website, but if you go into a store they can still get it.

Because of scheduling, it won't be delivered until the 25th, but I can wait 2 weeks. Maybe...:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

Oh, yeah. It was $409 + delivery. :tongue:

PTownSubbie

You will like the saw. I think mine is the same model only 4 years old. I have loved it from the day I took it out of the box.

Only problem I had was a pin on the angle adjustment and Sears came out and fixed it...No questions asked.

Their service plans are top notch.

Enjoy your saws....Both of you that just bought them!

Top Bottom