Works great without a handle!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
So I used my new Woodchuck Pen Pro to make a handle for it. This is an awesome little powerhouse!!:eek: :biggrin: Turned the handle out of Burmese Blackwood. Finished with Beall Buffing System.

Attachments

• Woodchuck.jpg
    Woodchuck.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 298
  • Woodchuck 2.jpg
    Woodchuck 2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Mike, It's almost become tradition to make the handle for the Woodchucks with the tool. Although, I'm a bit hesitant to recommend doing this with the Pen Pro, it's pretty stable though isn't it, The handle is beautiful, and I'm glad you like the tool.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike, It's almost become tradition to make the handle for the Woodchucks with the tool. Although, I'm a bit hesitant to recommend doing this with the Pen Pro, it's pretty stable though isn't it, The handle is beautiful, and I'm glad you like the tool.

It's a very sturdy tool. Fast lathe speed and a light touch seems to be the key. I would not recommend using a lathe tool without a handle either. It can, obviously, be done but if one chooses to do so one must be willing to accept the risks.:eek:

Thanks for making such a great product. It is a great addition to my arsenal:wink:!

Top Bottom