Woods u want me to carry???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LandfillLumber

Hello, I posted over in the biz section about this before I figured this is the best spot for it. I need input on what else other then pen blanks you guys might be interested in turning??? I guess I'm asking what sizes of stock are you interested in other then pen stuff, bowls/game calls/pepper mills/ and so on. I will be trading some work for wood, and it will be green and custom cut to what I want. Any interest in oaks/ash/elms, I know i will have some walnut/maple/ and cherry cut for sure. please any input is great I want to offer new stuff and sizes, so please post or message me what you may have been looking for or would like to see me carry. Sizes type of wood????? Thanks guys, Victor I realize its a pen site but need as much input as possible.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
I'm always interested in bowl blanks, up to 9" diameter and also pepper mill blanks. Any type of wood if the price is right.:D

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Yes it is a pen site, but hey, that is why there is a place for "other things" I do believe. The great thing about game call size pieces 1-1/2 - 2 x6 is that you can always whack them down to bottle stoppers and PEN blanks. :D

Hey thanks guys the input will help a ton. Another question do you guys want green/dry, or both in these woods. The woods up to 2" will be okay to dry, but up above that it gets tricky to get it dry in block form. So game calls and bottle stoppers will be easy to get dry, know the bowl blanks are a little different. I will be trying to dry some 3" thick stuff, but above that I think I will have to sell it green to you bowl turning nuts that like the green wood. Thanks a bunch guys, Victor

Top Bottom