Wife and I made this together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from glycerine

glycerine

9 months in the making, my wife gave birth yesterday to our third daughter!! Haven't gotten a lot of shop time in lately, now I'll get even less... But I must say, these little girls are much more fun to make!

Attachments

• image-3640675026.png
    image-3640675026.png
    921.3 KB · Views: 129
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Job well done, 4 of my 5 have all grwon up and flew the coop, I miss them so enjoy: they grow up and get gone way to quick........................

Haynie

Daddy gonna need a new shot gun.

Yep making them is much more fun than cleaning up after them. I do not miss the diapers.

Congratulations. My wife is in the opposite boat of you. She is the only girl in the house.

Rick_G

Congratulations enjoy her while you can eventually she will become a teenager and then you will need this. :biggrin:

Application for Permission to Date my Daughter

Notice: this application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, criminal history, driving history and psychological evaluation.

Name ____________________________________ Date of Birth____________________________
Height ______________Weight ______________ IQ _________________G.P.A.______________
Social Security # _________________________ Driver's License # ____________________
Home Address ______________________________________________________________________
Telephone # ____________________________ Pager # _________________________________

1.How fast can you run 40 yards? _______________ 2 miles?___________________

2.Do you own, drive or have access to? A) A van ______ B) A motorcycle _______ C) A waterbed ____

3.Is any part of your body pierced? (Includes earrings) _______ Tattooed? _______

[NOTE: IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY PART OF QUESTION 2 OR 3, DISCONTINUE THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND LEAVE THE PREMISES!]

4.What does LATE mean to you?________________________________________________________________________

5.What does DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER mean to you?_______________________________________________

6.What does ABSTINENCE mean?______________________________________________________________________

7.Church you attend _________________________________ How often attended _______________________________

8.Best time to interview your Minister___________ Mother __________Father _________

9.Answer by filling the blanks. Please answer freely. All answers are confidential.
a) The last place I would like to be shot on my body is _______________________________________________
b) If beaten, the last bone I would like to be broken is _______________________________________________
c) The one thing I hope this application does not ask about is _______________________________________________
d) In the event of my untimely death, please notify _______________________________________________
e) The person I fear most besides God is _______________________________________________
f) My greatest fear is _______________________________________________
g) When I meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is _______________________________________________

IF THE ANSWER TO "g" BEGINS WITH THE LETTER "B", DISCONTINUE THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND LEAVE THE PREMISES. IT IS ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND RUN IN A SERPENTINE FASHION!

10.What do you want to be IF you grow up? ________________________________________________________________

11.Have you ever been fingerprinted? ____ Had a DNA sample recorded? ____________
12.Your dentist is ________________________________________________________________

MY DAUGHTER IS TO BE HOME BY 11:00 PM. THERE IS A $200 RETAINER FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE TAKING MY DAUGHTER OUT. THE RETAINER WILL BE RETURNED AT THE FOLLOWING RATES.

RETURN DAUGHTER AT 10:59 FULL REFUND $200 RETURNED
RETURN DAUGHTER AT 11:01 NOTHING RETURNED FORFEIT ENTIRE $200
RETURN DAUGHTER AT 11:05 REFER TO QUESTION 9. a) ABOVE.

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE AND RED HOT POKERS.

Signature _______________________________________

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write. (It could cause disqualification and injury to your body).

Top Bottom