Why do I purchase blanks from the IAP classifieds?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Imported poll question missed, please edit

• I trust IAP members who list in the classifieds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it's important to support IAP sellers.

• The blanks in IAP are usually cheaper than other places.

• I get better quality blanks from IAP sellers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Hi Al, you need a selection for all of the above. I buy from IAP for all the reasons above. Mainly to support IAP members though.

gerryr

I had a hard time choosing between #1 and #4, but finally chose #4, because quality is more important to me than any of the others, but trust is a real close second.

BigRob777

Hi All,
I considered very carefully how to respond to this post. As one of the sellers in this forum, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for any of the answers you gave. I do 90%, or better, of my sales to IAP members and it is very important to me that you feel this way. I know that I try to price my blanks lower than the "big guys" and as a former quality manager, quality is extremely important to me. The most important one for me, is being trusted with your hard earned money. I've read a lot of great things about some of the other sellers here too, like Dario and Low48. The best blank drilling vise I've ever seen, is sold by Paul (another plug for quality) and I just love my mageyes, from clewless.

The bottom line for me, however, is that you all deserve the quality, price and service that we strive to give you. I've been going to church for about 14 years now, and I've been treated as well here as I have at most of the churches I've been a part of (and better than some). I have also been involved in many forums and IAP is my home. I learned most of what I know about penturning from you folks here.

OK, it is late (2:00 AM, on the eve of my vacation), but I'm serious. You folks deserve the best that we folks can provide. Thank you.
Rob
PS See ya all in 10 days.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I do very much, appreciate your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom