Where's Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

Has anyone heard from Harry...can't remember his last name...maybe Pyle or something like that. All I can remember is that he lived in the northeast, maybe PA. Just wondering, he and I did a swap a few years ago.
Vern

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I think I know who you mean but I can't remember his IAP name or his last name. Nice guy, but I haven't seen him around in quite a long time.

I found it, knottyharry, right? He hasn't posted since July 2007.

Verne

Maybe he was from TPS. Some time ago we had a group buy of plastic tubes and I was in need of some and he just sent me a couple dozen until the group thingy was completed. Didn't want anything, just sent me some. I of course repaid him when the tubes came in but have missed hearing anything out of him. I don't think he was a young man, about my age (67) and all sorts of things can happen. Just wondering, I'm sure people just drop off the rolls from time to time or pass on to their reward without any of us on IAP knowing anything. The past episode with Tom and Kelly show just how much all of us care about each other, a shame that someone could actually pass away without any of us knowing. Just my thots.
Vern

knottyharry

This is Knottyharry, but it wasn't me. I know there is another Harry on here.
I have been out of touch for quite a while. We bought an old house about a year and a half ago, and lots of remodeling going on.
But I will be back.
Good luck on your search.
Harry

Top Bottom