Where to get Poly Resin or Aluiminlite? ( not sure on the spelling)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tazhunter0

I'm in the DFW area and want to start casting my own pen and bottle stopper blanks. Where can I get PR or Aluiminlite in this area? Or do I need to order online?

Thanks
Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Once upon time in a kingdom far far away a company in N. Richland Hills (close N East Mall) called Composites One sold Silmar 41. Then they changed to another brand that worked well also. Then they changed brands again and I did not like that one. I'm not sure what brand they are now selling. You might check and see... ask for a sales rep and give him/her a call. I am one of the many who order polyresin from US Composites. I've tried to find other sources for silmar 41 in the metroplex with no luck. If you find a source let us know.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Dick Mahany

I have found Alumilite to become addictive:wink:. The 20% discount during the IAP bash direct from Alumilite along with the 2 gal kit is a great deal.

Pjohnson

I get my PR at Michaels or AC Moore -- do not purchase it without a coupon. They usually have 40-60% off coupons every week or so. Puts a qt at about $17- $18

Last edited:
Top Bottom