Where have I been?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

I am still around. I have just been busy working and taking care of Kelly and Sean. Plus my health over the summer was not the best due to over work.

Update on me and Sean first: I finally turned 7 pens in the past week for an order. Those are the first real ones since Kelly's Cancer started in March. Other then that I have been working extra hours for medical bills (which MD Anderson sent us to collections still). Sean our 2 1/2 year old is doing great, running around finding new things to get into. This kid is a computer genius, we bought a new mouse for the computer we let him play on. While unloading the car he runs in opens the package and proceeds to hook up the mouse. He almost had it and I am sure if he had a couple minutes he would have figured out how to turn the plug to fit it in.

Kelly:
We go back to MD Anderson for follow up appointments on Wed/Thur this coming week. Only took us hours upon hours to find a hotel room since the good folks we stay with in Kemah, house was flooded on the 1st level. Kelly had some blood work done the first of this month. The doctor told her that her DHEA levels were high and to have another test done in a couple weeks to confirm it. He told her that if they remain high it could mean cancer of the Adrenal gland or something there of. We are hoping to get more blood work done in Houston. We are staying positive on this one, that it was just a one time deal and the next test shows normal levels.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Good to see you post again Tom, I sure hope Kelly is OK and that that errant marker level was just a one time event.
Good luck and I'll offer up a prayer.

GoodTurns

Tom, best wishes and good thoughts for Kelly's follow ups. Please keep us updated (we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!)
Jon

Top Bottom